Away Match Day Thread 09/03/2021 L1 Swindon Town v OUFC

I wouldn’t underestimate them. Whilst obviously at the wrong end of the table, results prior to the two expected defeats to Sunderland and Accrington were ok for that lot. When they lose it’s often only by one goal. They may be like a wounded animal in a derby game.

We’re not exactly flying with momentum either. Injuries have piled up and the goals column is looking empty of late. I certainly would have felt better about it if Elliot Lee was available to give us another angle up front but it is what it is and we’ll have to cope with what we’ve got.

The table says away win but I think it’ll drift towards a draw.

Going to the skip used to be the only time you'd need to hunt around the house for a mask and other PPE before Covid struck. How times have changed. COYY - just hammer them!

Last edited:
We'll learn a lot about the character of this squad this evening, especially off the back of some fairly indifferent form.

They owe us after the last performance.

I appreciate the motivations of those who try to be dispassionate or logical about these ties but it's not the way I feel and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this.

Fearing the worst tonight unfortunately. We dont look like scoring so there will at most be 1 goal in it.

Matty finds his scoring boots and we notch up our 4th victory at the skip.....putting the season back on course in the process

At least you'll have that option, some of us will have to read every post 😱
That’s like one of those cruel and unusual punishments the Greek Gods used to hand out, rolling a huge boulder up a hill ever day but it constantly rolls back down again, having your liver pecked out by an eagle but it grows back every evening or having to read every single post on here after a defeat!! 😱

Back
Top Bottom