Away Match Day Thread +++ 09/01/2018 Charlton Athletic v OUFC EFL Trophy +++

Anyone know if this will be shown on iFollow with the live audio commentary as it was for Gillingham in the last round?

See earlier in the thread people have Ricardinho at left back, surely his ban was 3 games

See earlier in the thread people have Ricardinho at left back, surely his ban was 3 games
Because we *think* that for the purposes of suspensions, this competition isn't counted as a first class match (says it all!) - so Ricardinho could play.

Because we *think* that for the purposes of suspensions, this competition isn't counted as a first class match (says it all!) - so Ricardinho could play.
Absolutely correct. A rule which was requested by the premier league academies - the competiton is technically a reserve team competition.

Evening folks. Have a good feeling about tonight. A win for the mighty Yellows by 3-1.
But if we lose by 2 or less goals I will not lose any sleep.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Elsewhere in the Checkatrade balls-up trophy Oldhan v Leicester U23s is postponed.

Elsewhere in the Checkatrade balls-up trophy Oldhan v Leicester U23s is postponed.
Is that because Leicester haven't got enough first team players available? God forbid if they could only manage a £20m squad for tonight:)

Evening folks. Have a good feeling about tonight. A win for the mighty Yellows by 3-1.
But if we lose by 2 or less goals I will not lose any sleep.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Is a good feeling referring to winning or getting knocked out? ;)

Seems Pep wants to win this! Team rather stronger than I anticipated....

On the OWS I can only see 1 button to listen live, no button for watching. Can anybody see the Watch button?

Sounds like Charlton have also put a decent outfit out, Holmes on the bench

On the OWS I can only see 1 button to listen live, no button for watching. Can anybody see the Watch button?
If you put National Geographic channel on you can overlay the commentary with the pictures of crabs, snails and slugs....:)

Bloke on twitter worries me when he says Neil Harris and Alex Neil are at the game, we've had players linked to both their teams.

Bloke on twitter worries me when he says Neil Harris and Alex Neil are at the game, we've had players linked to both their teams.
Both reported to want Ledson, i believe. Hopefully has a shocker or plays a blinder as kisses the badge in front of them

Both reported to want Ledson, i believe. Hopefully has a shocker or plays a blinder as kisses the badge in front of them
Apparently Harris wants Thomas. He probably won't sign a contract so lets get a fee for him! Just wish Ledson doesn't leave especially to someone like Alex Neil.

Back
Top Bottom