Home Match Day Thread +++ 08/09/2020 OUFC v Chelsea u21 EFL /checkatrad trophy 8/9/20 +++

Are we getting RadOx commentary tonight on iFollow?

Another Mceachran in the Chelski side i see .......COYY

4 players have to start next game that started tonight to fall into the competition rules.

Clare
Sykes
Kelly
Hall ?

4 players have to start next game that started tonight to fall into the competition rules.

Clare
Sykes
Kelly
Hall ?

RadOx think we have nothing to worry about anyway as we have plenty over 40 appearances in their career.

Clever thinking to give Long a runout at LB. He could be essential as utility back 4 cover this season, so getting some minutes there early is really good. Will presumably also provide defensive cover to Osei Yaw at LW, who may need to be covered - is he used to playing on the wing? I thought he was brought in more as a striker? CM is very lightweight. Will probably work against a team of U21s but doubt it would cut it in L1 (not that it would need to, though, I suppose - it's very much a 'last resort' lineup in that sense).

Overall, looks like the fixture is being used sensibly and creatively by KR to get minutes in legs and try out some old faces in unfamiliar positions.

RadOx has stopped. No commentary on iFollow. (exiles)

I'm on live chat with ifollow, they said there should be commentary. Just told them it's not started and they've gone quiet

If you can get BBC Oxford, it's about 10 secs ahead of ifollow :-(

Back
Top Bottom