League One 08/03/2022 - Midweek games

mooro

Six games tonight, all of which involve a team in the chasing pack against a side near the bottom of the table.

In one sense bad news in that it means them closing ground on us, but looking at it another way - they should all win, so any that do drop points strengthen our position

Crewe Alexandra V Portsmouth
Ipswich Town V Lincoln City
Milton Keynes Dons V Cheltenham Town
Plymouth Argyle V AFC Wimbledon
Sunderland V Fleetwood Town
Bolton Wanderers V Morecambe

Last edited by a moderator:
Six games tonight, all of which involve a team in the chasing pack against a side near the bottom of the table.

In one sense bad news in that it means them closing ground on us, but looking at it another way - they should all win, so any that do drop points strengthen our position
Yes they all look like such easy games! But sometimes the likes of Morecambe can put up stiff resistance.

You just know that the Ipswich Fans will be shouting 'boring boring Lincoln' when they're 1 nil down with 10 minutes to go.

the L1 games tonight are ( should anyone be wondering):

MK V Cheltenham
Sunderland V Fleetwood
Ipswich V Lincoln
Crewe V Pompey
Plymouth V Wimbledon
Bolton V Morecambe

The U's remain in 4th place irrespective of any of tonights L1 game results

Crewe Alexandra V Portsmouth
Ipswich Town V Lincoln City
Milton Keynes Dons V Cheltenham Town
Plymouth Argyle V AFC Wimbledon
Sunderland V Fleetwood Town
Bolton Wanderers V Morecambe

Pompey, Plymouth, Sunderland and Bolton should win easily. Ipswich and MK Dons have harder games based on their opponents' recent results but they should win I reckon.

At least 1 of the 6 wont win. Problem i have, is which of them will let me down on my accy, so i can get a bet in on them. Who has a crystal ball going spare? lol

At least 1 of the 6 wont win. Problem i have, is which of them will let me down on my accy, so i can get a bet in on them. Who has a crystal ball going spare? lol
Surely you can't be putting money on Pompous to win can you?

At this stage of the season if a couple of tonights results were draws that would be equally good for us.

Well, all those games pretty much went as expected - which is proper annoying.

Oh well. We had no control over them. Saturday’s fixtures have more opportunities for other playoff sides to drop points.

Back
Top Bottom