Away Match Build Up 08/02/2022 L1: Accrington Stanley v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Accy haven't won a game for a while now but they've only lost 2 in the last six and then only by a single goal versus Ipswich and Rotherham.
So they're a difficult side to break down. We'll have to be at our best to get all 3 points there.

But confidence is high, we will win, probably by a single goal.

Always hard there. Gotta keep winning momentum

Stevens
Forde Moore McNally Seddon
Kane Brannagan
Sykes McGuane Holland
Baldock

Subs: Eastwood, Brown, Williams, Bodin, Whyte, Winnall, Taylor

Stevens
McNally Moore Brown
Kane
Whyte Sykes Brannagan Holland
Taylor Baldock​
Subs: Eastwood, Long, Mcguane, Smyth, Williams, Bodin, Seddon

£10 for me.
Looking forward to making use of there new clubhouse and chatting with a few Accy fans 😊

I think this would be the ideal game to give Taylor a rest now we've got a decent replacement in baldock we will.win 1 - 3 we always concede don't we

Tough game simply because of the amount of games played the past couple of weeks and another long trip north. Hopefully the recovery will go well, may have to use the wider squad for this one, Baldock debut? Hope we can keep this run going and win, doesn't have to be pretty!

I pig of a journey, probably even worse than last weeks trip to Wigan, there is certainly not a lot north of Accrington.....!
I applaud every yellow who makes the trip, I will decide on Tuesday itself before making the decision to go, it’s a tough call for the 5 hour round trip getting home at 12.30am - 1.00am (up for work at 6.30am) or paying the tenner for I-follow, having a few beers in front of the TV and bed for 11pm, anyone else 50/50 or is it a case of Oxford United are playing so I’m going.....?

I pig of a journey, probably even worse than last weeks trip to Wigan, there is certainly not a lot north of Accrington.....!
I applaud every yellow who makes the trip, I will decide on Tuesday itself before making the decision to go, it’s a tough call for the 5 hour round trip getting home at 12.30am - 1.00am (up for work at 6.30am) or paying the tenner for I-follow, having a few beers in front of the TV and bed for 11pm, anyone else 50/50 or is it a case of Oxford United are playing so I’m going.....?
Got to say, I applaud anyone going who has work the next day.

fair play to all going... Ive been to 'Stanley away a few times- including one bastard cold Feb evening under MApp , we lost 1-0 , conceding a late goal.... I shant be making that journey tues night, it'll be I follow for me

Always look forward to Accrington, not least as it's just an hour away, for me, and hardly any traffic, plus the locals are all very friendly.

Going to be cold on the terrace though, with 50% chance of rain, could move to the seats, but it's better behind the goal.

Last edited:
Setting them up with “siege mentality” I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom