Away Match Day Thread +++ 08/01/2019 Cheltenham Town v OUFC Checkatrade +++

DannyW

Usual reluctance for a MTD for the Micky Mouse I see, still the lads are playing so I think we should have one.
Having a debate on whether to Rad ox it or hop in the car and go. Hoping Owen James and Armane Little get a run out for some minutes.

Usual reluctance for a MTD for the Micky Mouse I see, still the lads are playing so I think we should have one.
Having a debate on whether to Rad ox it or hop in the car and go. Hoping Owen James and Armane Little get a run out for some minutes.
Armani little? Thought he was on loan or are they allowed to play for a conference league on loan but allowed to participate in the P**s pot trophy?

Yay, it's the Shaun Harvey Insanity Trophy.
Looking forward to Wembley again in the spring.
3-0 to us. Eastwood with a wind-assisted punt, Pekalski making use of all that running for the second and Baptiste on crutches with the third off his knee brace.
Robinson tears off his shirt and offers Cameron Norman a fight to the death before breaking down in tears and being carted off in a straightjacket.

Yes, work is dull today.

Yay, it's the Shaun Harvey Insanity Trophy.
Looking forward to Wembley again in the spring.
3-0 to us. Eastwood with a wind-assisted punt, Pekalski making use of all that running for the second and Baptiste on crutches with the third off his knee brace.
Robinson tears off his shirt and offers Cameron Norman a fight to the death before breaking down in tears and being carted off in a straightjacket.

Yes, work is dull today.
You forgot the obligatory dog running on the pitch...... how the hell do you think people will believe your post ?

A win tonight will restore some needed confidence..... I'll be relying on Jerome (Will rad ox be rotating their 'squad' ? ) & co for updates..... niggly game, 1-0 away win with Sykes n Whyte combing for the goal in 2nd half ... 85 away fans

A break from the serious stuff however a win will certainly instil a bit of much needed confidence...
We already have a threadbare squad so I imagine it will be a core of regular first teamers with one or two youngsters thrown in for Cheltenham’s cup final....
Cheltenham - 1
OXFORD UTD - 3 (Whyte, Henry, and an OG)
Att - 978 (298 yellows)

Only Cuddy is allowed to do the dog bit...

PS. Is this game so irrelevant that it's already been put in the archive?
Whoops I did it again not sure I can move it. Think ESB has to do that.

Cheltenham have been playing decent football recently. Please let’s not underestimate them. Or I’ll have to find an excuse not to go into work tomorrow.

Cheltenham have been playing decent football recently. Please let’s not underestimate them. Or I’ll have to find an excuse not to go into work tomorrow.
Fancy our chances against a side that plays football....it's often the sides that use anti football tactics that frustrate and contain us ....if the U's can collectively rediscover our scoring boots we should be ok tonight

Back
Top Bottom