Away Match Build Up +++ 07/08/2021 L1 : Cambridge United v OUFC +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the best pub for Saturday then? Last time I went in 15/16 I don’t remember there being great choice!

Anyone remember the Joe Riley incident at Cambridge when we got beat 5-1? Seem to remember he got into a spat with the fans behind the goal on the day?

Sounds like it’s two new ones. Holland is one.
In the iFollow interview Robinson references Holland and says that if he can't play then we've got Whyte. Sounds like he hadn't completely written them off so maybe they've had contact with others rather than being positive themselves.

• React
Reactions: UTO
IMG_1024.JPG
So many options, I've even overlooked Henry!
But I wanna see pace against Cambridge, and if Bodin is fully fit and match sharp, surely he starts on the left, especially if Holland is out.

What about Agyei though?!?!?

Last edited:
Beware of road works on the A4421 at Newton Purcell.
It is closed all weekend due to HS2 bridge works.

As someone with an underlying health condition, I'm not really in a fit position to start going to football matches, not to mention my only way to travel is via public transport which makes it even more of a risk.

Just seems so short-sighted, especially given last season I was able to spend hundreds watching and supporting the club. Essentially they're putting me into a position where it'd make more sense for me to get a robust VPN and just buy a non-UK season ticket that way. I'd rather give money to the club, but seems like they're not giving me a huge amount of choice.
this is an excellent point

What’s the best pub for Saturday then? Last time I went in 15/16 I don’t remember there being great choice!

Having stayed in the travelodge up the road from the ground for work a few times there are quite a few within easy walk of about a mile and a half but only a couple relatively near the ground on the Newmarket Road which having been in them won’t hold many. If you want an actual drink rather than stand in a queue waiting for one I would go nearer to the city centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom