Away Match Build Up +++ 07/08/2021 L1 : Cambridge United v OUFC +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long, McNally, Thorniley, Gorrin, McGuane, Whyte all played between 45-90 minutes so will be in the squad for Cambridge. Fully fit squad bar Mousinho

Still think Williams will start and Whyte will come off the bench.

Nice to see Gavin Whyte scored today in a 1-1 draw with Barnet. Came on and scored from a Williams cross, nice early confidence booster for him.

I see some of the players quite rightly had their first jab today. Quite right too, football comes second to their health. Could mean a few changes should any suffer bad side effects. Unlikely as they're young, fit lads I'd say though.

• React
Reactions: PL
Long, McNally, Thorniley, Gorrin, McGuane, Whyte all played between 45-90 minutes so will be in the squad for Cambridge. Fully fit squad bar Mousinho
Don't rule out Moore just yet, taken off on Saturday as a precaution, straight from the horses mouth.

I see some of the players quite rightly had their first jab today. Quite right too, football comes second to their health. Could mean a few changes should any suffer bad side effects. Unlikely as they're young, fit lads I'd say though.
When you think of the hoops the squad have had to negotiate since March 2020,in order to ensure they were Covid free, it’s unbelievable that the whole squad weren’t jabbed many weeks ago

More likely to have been their 2nd jab with most having their first several weeks ago at the season end.

Had a dream it was 1-1, 90+3 we get a free kick in the middle of the park. Stevens goes up, it bounces off a few heads only for HOLLAND!!! to smash it in for the winner. Deja vu?

Had a dream it was 1-1, 90+3 we get a free kick in the middle of the park. Stevens goes up, it bounces off a few heads only for HOLLAND!!! to smash it in for the winner. Deja vu?
United go into injury time one up, they equalise with the ref looking at his watch. Back down the other end for David Rush to whip in the winner with the last kick of the match. He dances along the goal line in celebration. Goalie not impressed and boots the ball into the stand. All in front of the away fans. Lovely . It wasn't a dream.

I thought away games were available for the away club to stream?

Never been the case with the domestic Saturday afternoon blackout.
Was lifted last season, but back in place for this season.
As discussed elsewhere, a VPN would sort out out, if you wanted to go down that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom