Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/07/19 PSF: - Glasgow Rangers v OUFC MDT +++

Whilst it's early days yet against strong opposition, so probably too early to judge properly, I completely forgot Rodriguez Gorrin was on the pitch.

It's not the strongest opposition we will face this season, by a long way. Many second string players.

I expect to see Sykes come on in the no10 role and Sade at RB at HT.

Dickie has been exposed on the right far too often because Long is trying to be something he ain't in a modern day attacking full back.

Been surprisingly impressed with some of the interplay of Oxford, have moved the ball around well and with better decision making could have scored a few.

Result of course means nothing in this one but I think the Oxford will have to get a little tighter in the 2nd half as there will be a number of changes with a far stronger Rangers team in the second half.
Hopefully they can score a goal or two and put us under pressure.

Dickie has been exposed on the right far too often because Long is trying to be something he ain't in a modern day attacking full back.
Dickies body language wasn’t great in that first half.

Been surprisingly impressed with some of the interplay of Oxford, have moved the ball around well and with better decision making could have scored a few.

Result of course means nothing in this one but I think the Oxford will have to get a little tighter in the 2nd half as there will be a number of changes with a far stronger Rangers team in the second half.
Hopefully they can score a goal or two and put us under pressure.
We'll be changing it up soon aswell giving a lot of the academy lads ago.

their movement is good and they're looking sharp and dangerous at virtual every attack, with the amount of space they found themselves in they should be 4 or 5 ahead.....as is normal with a friendly a lot of standing off and watching rather then tackling but a good workout

Back
Top Bottom