Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/07/19 PSF: - Glasgow Rangers v OUFC MDT +++

bicesterox

Not seen one started yet so here goes.
After a good night in Glasgow I am really looking forward to seeing what sort of team we put out today.
Should be a good atmosphere with nearly 1000 of us travelling up. Rangers fans seem a good bunch so hopefully a good game, and an Oxford win ??

This is going to be my only source of info during the match so I hope that a few of the travelling Yellow Army post frequent updates. WiFi/ telephone signal permitting. Thanks everyone.

What's the deal with BBC Scotland? Means no Radio Comms for Radio Oxford, even text Comms!

Stevens
Long Dickie Jones Ruffels
Sykes Gorrin Brannagan
Napa Whyte Fosu

Hopefully see some decent minutes for youth/new signings, admittedly I think we will probably go full strength (unlike Rangers).

1-2, Whyte + Fosu

Ive a feeling this will a bit of a warm up for the Shaun Harvey trophy ... with OUFC facing basically a Rangers U23 side... U's win 1-2

This is going to be my only source of info during the match so I hope that a few of the travelling Yellow Army post frequent updates. WiFi/ telephone signal permitting. Thanks everyone.
I dont know 100% , but Id guess that OWS along with OM will have some sort of match coverage?

1st Half
Eastwood
Sade Mousinho Jones Ruffels
Brannagan Henry Hanson
Napa Lopes Fosu

2nd Half
Stevens
Long Dickie Allardyce Berkoe
Gorrin Sykes Heap
Whyte James Hall

Suspect we will see two teams today and something like this with a balance of youth and first team in each.

That really is rather pathetic from some Rangers supporters.
Truly pathetic. I know the weathers bad up there but they really need to get out more and find some other interests. For most of our fans the Swindon thing is good fun and partly tongue in cheek, but these guys seem obsessed.

Is there not an online radio station that Rangers allow coverage due to their dispute with the BBC?

Back
Top Bottom