Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/07/19 PSF: - Glasgow Rangers v OUFC MDT +++

Gorrin was everywhere, but in a professional match he'd have been at risk of a couple of bookings within the first half.

Can imagine him missing more than a few games through suspension next year.

best have someone ready to cover in the jan window then :)

Looks like the mods are slipping, it was painful enough without letting that username through on this thread :)

great weekend, shame about the football. great experience for all the younger players though and we'll probably only pay in front of a bigger crowd than 22k a handful of times this season.

went to see my mate 'walking' with the Tollcross LOL on Saturday and spent a couple of fairly surreal hours drinking in the parkhead orange hall - a veritable oasis - but a bit like popping out for a pint in downtown Beirut.

with hindsight, it probably wasn't the best idea I ever had to come straight to work from heathrow this morning.

Had to visit one of the most atmospheric stadia in Britain. Great night out in the West End last night via the Louden Bar where the United Loyalist flag was getting a good reception.

The game was a total non-event; actually quite inspiring that our name alone attracted 22000 to the game. Fitness exercise really. Thought Hall looked to be moving far more freely at least.

Difficult to judge Rangers standard in these strange circumstances. I’d say top of the Championship.
Glad you enjoyed your visit, you're right it's all about fitness levels and game time for players of both teams, both teams will improve as the week's roll on,

great weekend, shame about the football. great experience for all the younger players though and we'll probably only pay in front of a bigger crowd than 22k a handful of times this season.

went to see my mate 'walking' with the Tollcross LOL on Saturday and spent a couple of fairly surreal hours drinking in the parkhead orange hall - a veritable oasis - but a bit like popping out for a pint in downtown Beirut.

with hindsight, it probably wasn't the best idea I ever had to come straight to work from heathrow this morning.
I was in Beirut in May, and the only thing dangerous about it was crossing the road! Otherwise, walking about at night felt safer than most towns here.

Had a great weekend in a great city, Rangers as a club are inspiring, the ground the fans the tradition are something to envy and aspire too, we will never be at that level no matter what league we are in.
That whole weekend experience was because we are Oxford United fans and follow our team, I think we might have lost the game (more like a glorified training session) but along with Austria that was something special to be with my mates enjoying ourselves following the team we love, OUFC.

Back
Top Bottom