Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/03/20 Shrewsbury Town v OUFC +++

• Thread starter Shropshire U
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a ref who likes his red cards, days after an OM article about how we haven't had anyone sent off yet this season - so I imagine that dickie will get his 10th yellow and Elliott a red,

Shrewsbury 1 Oxford United 3 (Eric Sykes, Liz Taylor and Lenny Henry) Att: 8043 and 999 Yellows fans. The only downside is that Roger Moore and Laura Brannagan will be sent off. Clint Eastwood will play a blinder. A dog will run onto the pitch. This is to you, Mrs. Robinson will be sent to the stands. Long will have a short temper and rough up Ruffles at half time. Dickie will be a dickhead and get booked, and be suspended till next year. Browne will go to town on their defence all through the game. Gorrin will get going and run the midfield.COYY

Your best yet! Maybe today we'll finally get our dog day afternoon.

I'll be happy with a decent game of football, no spoiling tactics and niggling fouls. A win, of course, for the Yellows. Hopefully the pitch will be in reasonable condition and allow for a passing game, ball on the deck and a ref who keeps the game flowing (without missing the obvious stuff!)

Really hard game to predict. It’s one of those that we win 5 times out of 10, draw 3 and lose 2. I’m sticking with my original prediction of 2:1 to the mighty yellows. It’s not going to be pretty with a few twists and turns. Thoughts will go out to how the other results are going. Keep believing COYY

Shrewsbury 1 Oxford United 3 (Eric Sykes, Liz Taylor and Lenny Henry) Att: 8043 and 999 Yellows fans. The only downside is that Roger Moore and Laura Brannagan will be sent off. Clint Eastwood will play a blinder. A dog will run onto the pitch. This is to you, Mrs. Robinson will be sent to the stands. Long will have a short temper and rough up Ruffles at half time. Dickie will be a dickhead and get booked, and be suspended till next year. Browne will go to town on their defence all through the game. Gorrin will get going and run the midfield.COYY

Typical Brannagan. Lacks self-control ...

A trickier game than it first appears, but one that we should win. Battling 2 nil with goals from Brannagan and Browne.

Grey sky and a strong breeze here. No rain as yet. Crossing the bridge by BP station you could see how high the river had been, just a tad scary!

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Browne Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Taylor Sykes

SUBS: Mackie, Agyei, Holland, Forde, Thorne, Mous, Stevens

Squads starting to look very strong again now, which is great timing!

Play a strong attacking lineup, go for the throat, get the win, don't shake hands!

COYY

It will be Long in for Forde and Holland in for Eric. Mous and Woodburn travel but don't make the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom