Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/03/20 Shrewsbury Town v OUFC +++

• Thread starter Shropshire U
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastwood, Forde Dickie Moore Ruffels, Thorne Gorrin Brannagan, Henry Taylor Browne.

2-1 Oxford. Moore with a late winner from a corner. Yes.. a corner

Come on Yellas let’s get to Salop in big numbers tomorrow.

10 big ones to go.

In pregnancy labour terms...”I can see the head...”

Booked a couple of ours in the home game, no protection for the flair players think I gave him a five in ref watch could do better.

As someone else said every game will have huge significance from here on in. A point wouldn’t be the worst result but the form we are in probably expecting to go one better. With Wycombe and Pompey looming we really need a minimum 4 points from tomorrow and MK next week.

2-0. Brannagan and Henry (pen) after a goalless and nervy first half.

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Sykes Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Taylor Holland

0-1, Holland

I know how to get the streams if anyone is interested, pm me
Is this in the UK? I thought there was a blackout/ban during 3pm games? If it’s possible to stream someone let me know as well please. I’m happy to pay the ifollow fee

Wow, had no idea thats where McAleny is now. So bizarre he didn't sign for us in 2017, a big opportunity missed for both parties - a quick glance at his Wikipedia shows that his 10 goals in 18 appearances for us was comfortably his best ever scoring return for a club. Has scored 9 goals in 64 appearances since!

I think a score draw tomorrow, 1-1. We've got a little lucky at times in the last few wins (probably didnt deserve to be ahead at HT v Accy, Southend pushing us close) and I think we're due some luck going against us. Some massive fixtures elsewhere in the league though, so with points guaranteed to be dropped a win would be massive. Posh Pompey looks a doozy of a fixture, and Ipswich Coventry is big for both sides. Even Sunderland Gills is an interesting one, not an easy game for the Mackems at all.

Shrewsbury 1 Oxford United 3 (Eric Sykes, Liz Taylor and Lenny Henry) Att: 8043 and 999 Yellows fans. The only downside is that Roger Moore and Laura Brannagan will be sent off. Clint Eastwood will play a blinder. A dog will run onto the pitch. This is to you, Mrs. Robinson will be sent to the stands. Long will have a short temper and rough up Ruffles at half time. Dickie will be a dickhead and get booked, and be suspended till next year. Browne will go to town on their defence all through the game. Gorrin will get going and run the midfield.COYY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom