+++ 06/07/20 L1 Play Off Semi Final: Leg 2 - OUFC v Pompey +++

Portsmouth, Ipswich, Sunderland, Peterborough. At least one of them isn't going to get promoted next year either!

Plus whichever is the next big team to come down from the Championship...
This would be a particularly good season to go up. Next season could be absurd in L1.

Also... would love to leave Swindon down here crying on their own while we pay Reading a long overdue visit.

From what Jerome was saying rematch he should be ok, he would have to have been sent off to miss Wembley

Don't worry, in 30 years time you'll still only remember exactly what you remember now. Nothing after the age of 30 sticks, believe me. I remember up to about 1995, so guess I still believe we are a championship team ?
Give it a week!!

I do believe however that if Gorrin can play and gets booked in the final, that is 15 yellows for the season which will mean a three game ban at the start of next, and a trip to the FA disciplinary panel for good measure. Probably be done via Zoom these days, mind.

I do believe however that if Gorrin can play and gets booked in the final, that is 15 yellows for the season which will mean a three game ban at the start of next, and a trip to the FA disciplinary panel for good measure. Probably be done via Zoom these days, mind.

Is Dickie also on 15 now?

Christ we've had some big 'go mental moments this year, the Sunderland shoot out, most of the West Ham game, Mattys City equalizer, The Holland volley...even Ruffs late header against Shrews whilst listening on Radox...

Lost my legs celebrating that one.

I want one more next Monday.

I do think pompey were the better side over the 2 legs. We weren't our fluid best. But if they'd concentrated on scoring instead of trying to.win penalties and free kicks they would probably have won. Their focus was wrong and it worked against them, both mentally and the "boy who cried wolf" effect it had on the officisls. Too cynical by Jackett.

that was too fecking stressful but well done boys. now go and do it one more time and take us to the championship

Back
Top Bottom