+++ 06/07/20 L1 Play Off Semi Final: Leg 2 - OUFC v Pompey +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received their virtual match day ticket and link to program yet? Anyone who paid for a cardboard cut out should have been emailed the information.

I have but log in and password don't appear to work - any suggestions?

Apologies if already talked about but did anyone have any luck syncing Radio Oxford commentary with Sky on Friday? Can’t put myself through listening to the Sky commentary again tonight. I’m guessing DAB is likely to be more in sync than listening on FM?

Fancy it to go to extra time .... we'll win by the odd goal , 2-1 on the night 3-2 on aggregate

I have but log in and password don't appear to work - any suggestions?
I just logged in and all ok. Did you get two emails? I had a second indicating a correction to the link.
Very good program with a lot of interactive stuff - a very good read in fact.

EDIT: Just seen your update! All good. ?

Just reading about the 1995/96 season. Then we had a fairly mediocre start, and despite an upturn in results we were still around midtable by the middle of February. Then followed 6 wins and a draw in the next 7 games to put us on the brink of promotion.

The defeat to Sunderland left us 11th in mid February, but we've now won 5 and draw one of our last 6 games. A win tonight will match that run and put us on the brink of promotion!!!

Can't wait to repeat history!!

20200705_182803.jpg

Squeaky bum time.. listening to talksport getting nervous. Thought I'd see what Radio 5 were saying on it. 2 women talking about bra's. What a joke of a station.

Clearly I’m hoping for a home win, 2-0 to the mighty yellows would be nice.

However as both managers have suggested it’s likely to be a very tight game. Therefore I predict a 1-1 draw and then to the lottery of penalties. Then it really will be squeaky bum time!

COYY.

Apologies if already talked about but did anyone have any luck syncing Radio Oxford commentary with Sky on Friday? Can’t put myself through listening to the Sky commentary again tonight. I’m guessing DAB is likely to be more in sync than listening on FM?

I used a small dab radio but it was a few secs in front, would need to to pause sky sports if you have the ability

Therefore I predict a 1-1 draw and then to the lottery of penalties. Then it really will be squeaky bum time!
If we get to that stage, I simply will not be able to watch/listen.

Am I alone in finding this 'remote' stuff far more stressful than actually being there?

Apparently there are going to be loads of police around the stadium checking for loiterers outside the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom