Home Match Day Thread +++ 06/01/2018 OUFC v Blackpool match day thread +++

I reckon we just might turn the season around positively this Saturday, 2-0 with Wes Thomas and John Obika scorning one in each half.

A win and nothing less acceptable. It is my birthday and we wish to celebrate with a good day out followed by dinner in Oxford. Driving up and staying overnight so will even be able to have a drink!
3 - 0 and a sparkling performance from all.

These happy pills are bleeding marvelous!!!o_O

Eastwood
Carroll Martin Mous Ruffels
Payne Ledson Mowatt Gino
Obika Wes

Martin has been solid recently, don't see why I did drop him unless it was to test out Dickie. Moving Ruffels to LB lets Mowatt play in his favourite position for a run of games; if he doesn't perform send him back. Would be a decent game to see Napa again, wouldn't start him due to the two inexperienced full backs but hope he gets a decent run out as sub.

2-1, Gino, equaliser, before Ledson scores late on, kisses the badge and screams he's not leaving.

Last edited:
Eastwood
Tiendalli Martin Mousinho Carroll
Henry Ledson Ruffles Payne
Obika Gvk
Team I think pep will go with. Thomas can be rested tomorrow, be better not to risk with his injury issues and how busy festive period has been and how much of that he played.

Blackpool haven't won 2 in a row since they beat us in September. We haven't won 2 in a row since October and have failed too win two In a row at home this season. This will change tomorrow I reckon.

2-0 Oxford Clean sheet (finally)
Obika brace.
Att 6850

A win and nothing less acceptable. It is my birthday and we wish to celebrate with a good day out followed by dinner in Oxford. Driving up and staying overnight so will even be able to have a drink!
3 - 0 and a sparkling performance from all.

These happy pills are bleeding marvelous!!!o_O
Happy birthday. I’m sure the corporate team will be laying on the full package for you cake, balloons, strippers. And presenting u with ur new oap season ticket ???

I feel irrationally positive about tomorrow's game, for some bizarre reason.

Going for 2-1.

To us!!!

Oranges 0 - 3 Lemons

Gvk with one and 2 from wes.

One-nil to the Oxford boys! Ivanke Snogleks scoring with a career-ending backheel from the edge of the penalty area.

I reckon we just might turn the season around positively this Saturday, 2-0 with Wes Thomas and John Obika scorning one in each half.

let`s hope we don`t scorn any chances and win 27~0

As on Monday another game against a mid/lower table side and another chance to pull away from that area.
If we play like we did Monday we will win so same score for me 3-1 and we will score one from a corner.
COYY

Back
Top Bottom