Home Match Day Thread +++ 06/01/2018 OUFC v Blackpool match day thread +++

BTTS = both teams to score

I reckon we will draw 2-2

Taking a friend to her first OUFC game. 2-0. GvK and Ledson. No dogs, hot or otherwise.

Hi folks. Well IF we can build a brick wall across the defense on the left we should be alright. 3-0 win

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Hopefully the atmosphere will be more positive today and fans will be a little less panicky. If we get loud and support, it should help the team.

I’m optimistic after the performance in second half against MK... I thought Mehmeti’s movement in the last 20 mins was the best I’d seen from one of our strikers in a long long time. If he’s fit I’d start him alongside Thomas. COYY!

Can we kick on from MK Dons?. Consistency is something we are struggling with but I'm hoping, if we play 442 again, that the new formation is more balanced and we can cause them a few problems.

Be great to avenge our defeat at their place.

3-1 Thomas, Payne and Mehmeti

Just arrived and lots more cars than I expected where I park! Assuming home support as not expecting many away fans today

Surely Mehmeti isn’t injured again. Can’t even put a striker on the bench.
Martin, Tiendalli in defence, with Carol, solid in defence then.

Last edited:
Sadly the loungers will not be on parade as senior has passed on. Really hope the boys win today and give us some cheer.

Mehmeti reported to have the lurgee only...should miss only this game, you'd think.

1 Simon Eastwood
35 Canice Carroll
3 Dwight Tiendalli
30 John Mousinho (C)
6 Aaron Martin
8 Ryan Ledson
10 Jack Payne
14 Josh Ruffels
39 Gino van Kessel
9 Wes Thomas
20 Jonathan Obika

Substitutes