Home Match Day Thread 05/12/2020 L1 OUFC v Hull City

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
It's MATCH Day! Who's lucky enough to have a ticket?

A tough tough game with a limited number of fans in the stadium.

Pressure on KR and the players but a very difficult game!

A5qIIh-CEAA94Tx

PLAYED FOR BOTH : Includes Dave Roberts, Chris Hargreaves, Mick Tait, Billy Whitehurst, Alex Dyer, Dean Windass and Mal Shotton

No idea how this one will turn out but we badly need a win. First chance since March to predict the attendance so I'll go 1000 based on tickets allocated with 963 actually turning up.

Sorry boys but I really can’t see past an away win. Trust me I’d love it if we beat them but I’m a realist. Hopefully the lucky 1000 will roar the boys to the final whistle. COYY

Hull have scored 14 in the last 6 league games. A loss of less than 2 goals would be ok. God that's pessimistic!!!

Stick with Stevens in goal? Couldn’t get a ticket, for those that did enjoy the game ⚽

Interested to note that latest absence update from KR only mentioned brannigan, winnall and cooper.... return to the bench for Hansen?

Being one of the lucky 1000 with tickets, we are getting our selves set for a wonderful afternoon of footy. More seriously, just the expectation of actually walking into the ground again has us itching to get in the car and go. No expectations of a win, hoping for at least a decent display from the boys.
Going to be difficult to keep a mask on for the entire game, particularly if things get exciting. (or I get to scream abuse at the ref again!)
Going to be odd not getting that hot dog or burger before the game or tea and biscuits with the rest of the gang at half time, no listening to Rosie interviewing the guest of the day or the banter with our table in the lounge. Any conversation on the terrace will be at a distance and probably muffled through masks to the point of being unintelligible but, BUT, we will be there!!

COYY's

WE’VE MET U BEFORE : 16th August 2003

U’s 2-1 Tigers

United :Andy Woodman - Scott McNiven, Andy Crosby, Jon Ashton, Matthew Bound, Matthew Robinson - Paul Wanless,
Danny Brown, Derek Townsley - Steve Basham, Julian Alsop

Hull: Alan Ferris - Alton Thelwell, Richard Hinds, Damien Delaney, Marc Joseph - Stuart Elliott, Ian Ashlee, Stuart Green,
Jason Price - Ben Burgess, Danny Allsopp

Att: 6,618

I am all ways positive before a game, but this is a hard task. Can’t see past a away win , but you never know.
If You are a lucky person with a golden ticket, please do your best to make some type atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom