Away Match Day Thread +++05/10/2019 L1: Accrington Stanley v OUFC

EGHdFXhWkAEcTL7.jpg:large

Very strong team we have at the moment. Let’s hope we are on fire again today

Wonder where Agyei is and whether he's near match fitness yet? Not hear about him in a while.

Wonder where Agyei is and whether he's near match fitness yet? Not hear about him in a while.
Somethings not quite right with Agyei.Surely he’s fit but then he probably wouldn’t even get on the bench with the team we have now.
Enjoying Brighton wallop Tottenham 3-0...playing with so much confidence and Tottenham look poor. Porch must be next up for the sack

Agyei is there today, just a strong squad prohibits him getting on the bench or starting

Bit of a struggle getting the dough out of the proving basket and into the Dutch oven yesterday, turned out ok in the end though.

Yellows a goal down at halftime but with 2 referee-assisted goals in the second period we're going to scrape an elegant win in the end.

What bollocks.

No Sykes again. Feel sorry for the lad. He would offer more than Hall IMO
I agree but think it's about balance. Hall is our only left footed attacking player. With Forde on the bench as a right footed winger, Hall can offer something different. That's my take on why Robinson has decided on Hall over Sykes.

Like the look of the team today, just deliver us three more points lads, with no goals against will be even
better. A S play open football so should be a good game.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Bit of a struggle getting the dough out of the proving basket and into the Dutch oven yesterday, turned out ok in the end though.

Yellows a goal down at halftime but with 2 referee-assisted goals in the second period we're going to scrape an elegant win in the end.

What B*****s.

Is that a euphemism?

I understand that Phil Edwards is starting for them so we should be OK for a penalty or two.

good luck 'City in FA cup this afternoon

wouldn't mind a 'City awayday in the first round of FA Cup:sneaky:

Hi folks. I've been allowed 2½ hours of from household duties. The missus fell yesterday and stopped herself by breaking her wrist.
Trouble is, it was her right one and she's left-handed. So she can still hit me!
Not so easy today but the mighty Yellows will retain the zero and win by one or two goals.

Or it will be 0-6! Anything is possible.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Back
Top Bottom