Home Match Day Thread +++ 05/09/2020 Carabao Cup R1 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon+++

Wimbledon are sitting off us and letting us pass it around at the back, so it’s a bit false to say we’re doing really well, yes it’s nice but Taylor isn’t getting much service and we aren’t really testing the keeper as yet

Any ex-pats having more luck than me getting any form of coverage at all?

I'm getting nix on the new IFollow app, have sent an email and attempted "chat live" 3 times, being rudely disconnected each time. For the brief 30 seconds I managed an interaction with another person, I was told that I shouldn't expect video for the League Cup - but I should be getting audio - (I'm not).

Then attempting to register with the Ladbroke's website, I am surprisingly informed "we are no longer accepting players from your country". So, where should I be pretending to be from, if not the UK? Does my ISP hamstring me regardless of all my spin?

Should I just give up and stick with the rather hapless Walsall vs Sheff Wednesday?
No video for us ex-pats, but I've got the audio just fine. I'm on a laptop, logged in to IFollow, and clicked on "listen" (second time, as I first clicked on "listen" before I could log in).

Hope that helps

Are you sure you're not logged in? When you log in the web page, it still says "Sign in/Register" at the top right even though you're actually logged in.
I asked them about this and they said if you log out and log in name should show up..which I did even though I had previously signed in with same problem as you.

A bit flat so far. We started off playing it about nicely without creating anything much, but now aren't managing that. A bit too much 'passing it back where it came from' and not enough trying to run at the opposition for me. It's quite easy on the eye, but a bit ineffective.

Not convinced by Ruffles at the moment. Give him the benefit of the doubt though

We look better when we try the odd longer, more direct pass. We need wide players, whether wingers or full backs, who can take a man on. A Cadden would dominate this game, and Whyte would also be decent here

Back
Top Bottom