Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Thought he was a 6 maybe 7 in his refereeing of the game, until he inexplicably decided that young relative of Sir Alec Guinness, the original Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi, was 'fouled' by our young Sith Lord apprentice, Forde.... after Guinness -Walker deliberately ran into young Anthony in our penalty area at 1-1 .... thankfully Easty ensured that it wasn't a game changer of a clanger by Referee Swabey

so its a marginally generous (from me) 4/10

I'd still give him a 6. It was a bad decision for the penalty but overall he was ok I thought he tried to keep the game going as much as possible. Refs are allowed mistakes just as the players made plenty yesterday but won't get as hammered for them.

Got both penalty shouts wrong, I guess that evens itself out but that’s pure luck!

Are you talking about the Atkinson one? If so, personally I thought the Ref got it right (with a very good decision) as Atkinson was ahead of Pigott, who then went into Atkinson and tried to make a meal of it (like any modern player seems to) as he had lost out.

Below average for me. Then pen award was a shocker, he wasn't always up with play and (TBH) probably should have booked at least one of our players.

Back
Top Bottom