Home Match Build Up 05/04/2021 L1 OUFC v Accrington Stanley

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Current form: Yellows W3 D0 L3 Accrington Stanley W2 D0 L4. So we just pip them. If the injury list has not grown since Friday morning then we should win this one.

I think our season regarding promotion is done for but a few wins before the end of the season to give us a look at what we do and don’t need for next season

Stevens.
Forde Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Henry Gorrin Brannagan
Lee Taylor Barker

If Ruffels isn’t fit then I hope Elechi gets a chance over Hanson. Grayson shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad now we have McNally as cover.

Stevens.
Forde Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Henry Gorrin Brannagan
Lee Taylor Barker

If Ruffels isn’t fit then I hope Elechi gets a chance over Hanson. Grayson shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad now we have McNally as cover.
Bit unfair on Hanson he has a good throw wins a lot of headers and what a tackle today......oh and he’s not a left back

I’d rather one of our own Elechi be given a chance. Hanson didn’t look right all afternoon there bar one great last ditch challenge.
Won a lot of 50/50 headers and has a great throw on him, Elechi is one for the future just don’t think he’s ready yet

Won a lot of 50/50 headers and has a great throw on him, Elechi is one for the future just don’t think he’s ready yet
He is 19 and surely now would be worthwhile giving a little run ( if Ruffs is not 100%)
Away at Sunderland I get why Hanson was played but its not long term for him to be a left back .

Throw in some of our youth prospects and sideline the players on a fair wedge that are not fit to wear the shirt. The next 8 games should be the build up to next season. Forget about the playoffs!

Has anyone ever seen Elechi? I thought Hanson did quite well, he was skinned by a good winger but Josh has form for that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom