Home Match Build Up 05/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
4 good points from the last 2 away games. Now a home game against Portsmouth.
Often a good match but this year we are in better form than ever. Pompey, on the other hand, did not start the season well but have gradually been collecting points.
Should be good enough for them to avoid relegation, but not to take anything home with them on Saturday

Think there will only be an odd goal in it but fancy us to sneak it.
They aren`t going to roll over easy and will be looking to get back on track.

7.points from Sheffield Wednesday,Wigan, Pompey yea I think I'd be quite happy with that 3-1 on Saturday COYY

Gotta win this one.

Stevens
Long Moore McNally Seddon
Kane Brannagan
Williams Sykes Holland
Taylor

Subs - Eastwood, Brown, Forde, McGuane, Bodin, Whyte, Winnall

Any update on James Henry?

2:0 Win . Pompeys season well and truly over and hopefully it will signal the end of the medias love affair with the one hit wonder Cowley brothers.
Can’t wait for the rendition of “Sacked in the morning “ to ring out tomorrow. Fkin hate Pompey and everything to do with them.

2:0 Win . Pompeys season well and truly over and hopefully it will signal the end of the medias love affair with the one hit wonder Cowley brothers.
Can’t wait for the rendition of “Sacked in the morning “ to ring out tomorrow. Fkin hate Pompey and everything to do with them.
I was going to say about the cowleys and how long do we think they’ve got left in the job, Lincoln must seem an age away for them.

Firmly entrenched in mid table amidst grumblings about the owners and the transfer window. Don’t be fooled by their average season though, their recent away form is better than their home form.
They still have the ‘big club’ mentality, even in their fourth season in division three, but I can’t see anything but a 2-0 win for the minnows of Oxford. Score first in any case and we could get a hatful.

Slightly concerned about this game in a way, they played Monday whereas we've played Saturday and Tuesday which included a long trip north. The last time we had two in a week was the Cheltenham game and that didn't go well.

Hope they've got the recovery right this week.

After we take all the points tomorrow.surely that will be Portsmouth out of the play off race they will.be 15 points behind us how the mighty have fallen

Lost track of the changes. I take it this game does NOT need a lateral flow test to get in?

Yellowmania’s son has been drawn out to do the crossbar challenge tomorrow, there’s two been selected this week apparently.
He knows if he misses the open goal bit of it he’ll be disowned and his inheritance cut off.

That last challenge is so stupidly difficult. It’s not like the top prize is £10k or anything!

Lost track of the changes. I take it this game does NOT need a lateral flow test to get in?

Nope. Unless you have symptoms, in which case getting a test should be done to confirm.

Score 1st and we win comfortably. Concede 1st and we will struggle to break them down after they park the bus. Just press the hell out of them from the start. Don’t sit back.
Can’t wait for tomorrow to come now. Scarfs out the car window, always amuses me when we pass Pompey fans on the M27 and the strange looks we get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom