Matches 04/05/2021 - Playoff pack games

Yes I don’t understand that, is it some conspiracy theory? We would be regarded as the weakest team in the playoffs.
Don’t agree. If we did make the play offs, we would be the form team. I would be reasonably confident we would get through. In fact, more confident than we will see Pompey lose on Sunday

Don’t agree. If we did make the play offs, we would be the form team. I would be reasonably confident we would get through. In fact, more confident than we will see Pompey lose on Sunday
Yes, agree and with a full strength team if we make it.

I mean more that the other teams may underestimate us a bit, we haven’t done that well against them and the Sunderland guy said we had a soft centre. But yeah we play the best football and have several dangerous players, we’d have a chance.

Sheff Wed haven't paid their players for April. Weren't Macclesfield getting 3 points deducted for not paying wages or only partially paying them only last season?

They should be getting that 3 point deduction any day soon from the FL....

Rotherham 1 up at Cardiff. At this moment Derby and Wednesday in the relegation spaces.

Real commitment from Martyn Waghorn (Derby) who has flown into the post going for a header.

Back
Top Bottom