03/10/20 - OUFC vs Crewe Alexandra - match build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastwood
Clare Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Forde Kelly Brannagan
Henry Taylor Cooper

3 changes. Ruffels back in for Long. Brannagan in for Hall. Cooper in for Aygei.

1-0 Oxford. Henry

At least you won't be whining if we lose to an excellent and very strong side.
I would imagine that many Crewe fans will be saying that last week Oxford hammered Accrington, looked very good and that Henry and Taylor look back

• React
Reactions: m
Weather forecast looks pretty dismal.

Last week I went for a home win and we won 1-4 so this week I’m going for an away win ?get the same luck ?

I'm starting to think of the rain blowing into the East Stand on a howling wind with a certain amount of nostalgia. :cry:
are you perhaps suffering from cabin fever @ZeroTheHero ? :sneaky: .... Im missing watching the mighty U's, but not (yet) the (lack of) facilities, the cold n the wind of the breeze block :sneaky:;)

Can discuss the upcoming match, Match DAY Thread is self explanatory really..
As the forum etiquette is that the Match Day Thread can only be started the day before the match, it doesn't leave any room to discuss the match prior to that. So for instance team news, opposition injuries etc. Although it does overlap a bit with the predictions part of the MDT.

Is this game in genuine doubt of being called off? With the weather not looking like letting up for the next 48 hours I'm not sure how much the pitch will take (although it hasn't had much football on it yet)

Is this game in genuine doubt of being called off? With the weather not looking like letting up for the next 48 hours I'm not sure how much the pitch will take (although it hasn't had much football on it yet)
No

I think we will Crewe’s to victory 3-1.

Henry x2 and Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom