Away Match Day Thread +++ 03/08/2019 L1: Sunderland v OUFC MDT +++

Malc

Staff member
So folks, waiting is over. And the panic attacks too I hope. We start in the far North-East where they speak a different language to us, But I have a funny feeling in my funny bone (nah, that's not funny) that we will never be able to teach them to speak Queens English. But we can give them a football lesson!
Despite half the team not knowing the forenames of the other half we will definitely come out winners tomorrow will a scoreline of 1-2. Scorers? Does it matter?

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Agree, forever optimistic and think we will start with a draw and then proceed to be a prominent force in the division. 1-1 for me with a debut goal from someone...?

f**k I've missed football. Not going to be able to make it to the SoL (for the second season in a row ?) so I'm expecting an anticlimactic 0-0, so I don't get too jealous.

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin
Sykes Henry Fosu
Mackie

Be interesting to see whether the newest signings are brought in, personally I wouldn't straight away.
1-1, Henry.

From the official club website:

A reminder that tickets for our opening Sky Bet League 1 game of the season away at Sunderland on Saturday are still available in person/over the phone (01865 337533)

Tickets are no longer available online but can be bought on the day at the same price as listed below. Adults with cash can pay at the turnstile whilst concessions or those paying with a debit or credit card needs to go in to the ticket office to purchase. The ticket office at Sunderland is open from 10am until kick off.

All collections must be made from OUFC before 3pm Friday after which time all collections will be sent to Sunderland where they are available from 2pm at the matchday collection point in the ticket office located within Black Cat House.

United fans will be in the North Stand, Upper Tier 3.

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Moore Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin
Forde Henry Fosu
Mackie

Gonna be a very tricky opening game, but I'm going for a 2-1 win, with Woodburn coming off the bench to get a late winner!

Can't bloody wait!!
COYY!!

This is one of those games where I don’t have a feeling on how it’s going to go. If Sunderland show up its going to be tough, I’d take a draw, although as we’ve seen before, anything can happen on the opening day. Footballs back!!! :LOL:

I will be going if it's pay on the day?? Anybody able to help??

Pay on the day:

TICKETS
Tickets are no longer available online but can be bought on the day at the same price as listed below. Adults with cash can pay at the turnstile while concessions or those paying with a debit or credit card needs to go in to the ticket office to purchase. The ticket office at Sunderland is open from 10am until kick off.

3-0 loss I reckon, it has all come together a bit late for this game unfortunately, we will start badly before picking up steam again and ending up comfortably safe. At least we will be 12 points off bottom still unlike last season at the end of the game though.

Back
Top Bottom