Away Match Day Thread +++ 03/08/2019 L1: Sunderland v OUFC MDT +++

I noticed the highlights on ifollow no longer have commentary which Im sure they had last season. However watching the broadcast version which has the radox commentary is very good and you realise how good Nathan and the team are at painting the picture. Having watched the penalty about 5 times I finally realised it wasnt a pen but was a totally unneccessary challenge. Some other decisions were far more contentious but overall was a very encouraging performance from the team COYY

Mmm I understand what you are saying. But I will never like my team cheating. Is that an age thing? Does everybody these days think that we should do it?
Dont know about age, but I can’t stand it either. I also really struggle with the obvious diving in the box. I’m a bit conflicted when it’s oxford, but it came home to how much I dislike it recently watching manu’s bright young things diving, rolling about and instantly recovering while playing in a bloody friendly. It’s frustrating to see some of it on Saturday from oxford. The windups and sledging are all good though :)

Will Grigg finally emerges from Rob Dickie’s pocket.

EBOdZyHW4AEn0Wo

Some sneering tough guy on here was having a go at me for objecting to this. Said he wanted the old football culture back, when men threw bottles at women

Back
Top Bottom