Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
has to be one of the worst, one sided 'homers' the EFL/FA have imposed on any OUFC match this season

Id award him 0 / zero for his mishandling of the game so far and blatant bias in favour of the home team, now, at half time, except the lowest mark the attached poll allows is 1 ... reluctantly thats his mark and its double what he deserves

arent officials supposed to offer a degree of protection to players on both sides ...ask Mackie ( booked) or Ruffles substituted, injured what they think? Toner is a disgrace

has to be one of the worst, one sided 'homers' the EFL/FA have imposed on any OUFC match this season

Id award him 0 / zero for his mishandling of the game so far and blatant bias in favour of the home team, now, at half time, except the lowest mark the attached poll allows is 1 ... reluctantly thats his mark and its double what he deserves

arent officials supposed to offer a degree of protection to players on both sides ...ask Mackie ( booked) or Ruffles substituted, injured what they think? Toner is a disgrace

it appears there is the option of adding a 0 at the start of the poll

it a 0 from me then - after 45 mins!

Wasn’t at the game but Jerome on RadOx rightly said that when he waved away the foul claiming Mackie was feigning it, that he’s not a Doctor. It was a kick in the head !
Demote him a couple of leagues.

It's not only that he's not a doctor (though if he were I'd prefer dying than being treated by him), but that it's not his decision to make. Someone goes down with a head injury, whether feigning or not, the ref HAS to stop the game.....because he's not a doctor and doesn't know! This ref was a complete idiot. If it becomes clear that the player was feigning, I suppose a card (get well card?) comes his way.

Since when have 12 year old's been allowed to officiate at this level?

Absolute disgrace of a ref.

When Radio Oxford are persistently (but politely) snide about a Ref, you know he had a stinker. Just one of those you get where wonder what is going on in their head. Just thankful Mackie wasn't badly injured after the Dr Toner had the hump with him.

Thought he was average for ten minutes then went down hill from there a two from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom