Away Match Build Up 02/04/2022 L1: Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surfshark VPN users on windows be aware Microsoft did an update which is blocking Surfshark loading the background program. The fixes Surfshark suggested didn't work when I tried them so I downloaded an attachment to Chrome, now going to check if that's working as been busy this morning. But best to check before Saturday if yours is working.
Edit it seems it's the defender security that's the problem. Don't know about the avast fix or giving windows security permission for surfshark to work.

Hi. Never used a VPN. Do I need to create a new ifollow account if I log in via a VPN or can I use my current membership? Any recommendations on best VPN in the uk

Hi. Never used a VPN. Do I need to create a new ifollow account if I log in via a VPN or can I use my current membership? Any recommendations on best VPN in the uk
Nord and surfshark both work well with loads of servers, I use my ifes account as a precaution but I don't think it necessary, just belts and braces from me as doesn't matter if she gets blocked. I always clear cookies from all browsers and connect to another country before entering ifollow to buy the pass

Nord and surfshark both work well with loads of servers, I use my ifes account as a precaution but I don't think it necessary, just belts and braces from me as doesn't matter if she gets blocked. I always clear cookies from all browsers and connect to another country before entering ifollow to buy the pass

£5 and I won't tell her what you're doing.

£5 and I won't tell her what you're doing.
Ha Ha well you could get pretty rich, I do a lot on her behalf, use tech is not her strong point, I sometimes even tell what she's done. I even helped her out with the surveys.😉

• Haha
Reactions: m
I used to use the VPN & match pass but then got IPTV for £65 a year and you get every iFollow game for every club as part of that. Well you get pretty much every channel going! Only downside is it’s always the home team ifollow commentary, so every away game you listen to the other sides view of things. Can be fun when we’re winning away!

I'm.not confident about this game I have a nasty feeling they will be to good for us. They were the best team I've seen us play at the kassam this season so head says 3-1 heart says 2-3

I'm.not confident about this game I have a nasty feeling they will be to good for us. They were the best team I've seen us play at the kassam this season so head says 3-1 heart says 2-3
I’ve watched 3 of their last 4 games against Ipswich (A), Cheltenham (H) & Pompey (H). Pompey game there wasn’t much in it but they nicked it 1-0. Cheltenham they won 2-0 but Cheltenham had plenty of chances in that game & better team would have taken at least one of them. Ipswich they were played off the park after a decent first 15 mins.

So I’m a bit unsure what will happen tomorrow. They were awesome at our place, probably the best team to come to us. But those last 3 games I saw wouldn’t fill you with fear. But then it’s a full house tomorrow, lots riding on it, they have their top scorer missing. Difficult to know how it will go, might depend on who handles the occasion better.

Feels like a huge week starting tomorrow. 6+ points from it and we'll be in such a good position for the playoffs and confidence will be flowing. Get 3 or less and suddenly we're probably favourites to miss out. I am nervous as hell already and we're still nearly 24 hours from kickoff.

Feels like a huge week starting tomorrow. 6+ points from it and we'll be in such a good position for the playoffs and confidence will be flowing. Get 3 or less and suddenly we're probably favourites to miss out. I am nervous as hell already and we're still nearly 24 hours from kickoff.

Win Win Win! We've got this!!!

Going to get the lucky yellow boxers out tomorrow they've been in a box since the Ipswich game getting abit manky now but until we lose they are not getting washed 👍

We have a real chance to push on tomorrow.....
Our captain - Elliott Moore could be back,
Eastwood - with newfound safe hands, Jack Stevens is still number 1 and can not get back in the team.
McNally - getting interest from premiership clubs, the Rolls Royce of league 1.
Sam long - reliable and still improving, he will be an Oxford Utd player forever.
Williams - tenacious and a match winner, you can not leave him out of the team.
Brown - starting to make the centre back position his own,
Herby and CamBran - still the best midfield partnership in this league, BAR NONE.
Sykesy - unplayable on his day with new found responsibility of tracking back, we will do well to keep him.
Gavin White - with extra confidence especially with his goal for Northern Ireland in the week, I would love him to re-sign for the yellows
Matty Taylor - who on a one on one with the opposition goalkeeper would score 8 out of 10 times.
Then we still have -
Bodin - deserves to be in the starting line up if fit as he is some player in the number 10 role
Seddon - underated, fit as fcuk, distribution questionable, still a role to play as the season reaches its climax
Holland - drifts in and out of games however can win a match with a turn on a sixpence
Winnall - is getting better and knows he can influence games from the bench given enough time
Mcguane - should be forcing his way into the team however only gets his chance with injuries, needs to make more of an impact.
James Henry - training again, at his best he can thread a pass through the eye of a needle however breaking back into the team is going to be difficult in our remaining games.
Forde - a new contract so must see his future here and at least a 7/10 every game, never lets us down.
Sam Baldock - if fit starts every game, if not, comes off the bench, a real match winner.
Marcus Browne - could be our knight in shining armour at Wembley in the play off final in front of 35,000 yellows as he terrorises space and defenders.

WHO WOULD BE A FOOTBALL MANAGER with these choices

WE ARE SO BLESSED WITH THIS SQUAD AND 3 DRAWS AND 3 WINS SHOULD SEE OUR SEASON EXTENDED

Last edited:
Seddon - fit as fcuk

giphy.gif

I was relatively confident of at least a point but after what I heard this afternoon, i’ll be bloody delighted with one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom