Away Match Build Up 02/04/2022 L1: Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about 4-3-3
Eastwood
Long Moore McNally brown
Brannagan kane Sykes
Whyte Taylor Seddon
Now I know Seddon at LW is strange but he has bags of energy got a decent cross on him and can score plus on another approach if we are winning you could quite easily change 4-3-3 to 5-3-2 without changing any players on the pitch.
Easy being manager for 5 seconds lol

Hi

A Janner here, just to let you know that parking near or around the park will be very hard on Saturday, these venues use the carpark. The Plymouth Life Centre, Park & Ride and this week end a big traveling fun fair is in the park.
At the ground this weekend is Armed Forces Day. I hope you would support our local Armed Forces in side & out side the ground

I put up a link.

Not last but enjoy the game.

Last edited:
a big traveling fun fair is in the park

If there’s any kind of rollercoaster, it’ll be a very apt backdrop for the ups and downs for the rest of the season!

Thanks for this - as usual, very friendly and helpful stuff from the Argyle fanbase. A good bunch.

I was more surprised to see Eastwood on the bench. I like Stevens but it feels like Simon has earned the shirt right now.
Totally agree about Easty. Shame there are others who say Jack Stevens is no 1 and should play, but how long for? If Jack is playing well then yes it’s his Jersey but if he’s been inconsistent as he has then you have to drop him. Easty has earned the chance.

Let's hope we are not rushing him back in, like with Browne. I'd rather we eased him back into the games so that he can help us win the play offs. :D
But tbf he has had an extra couple of weeks and you would think the club and management would know if Moore will be ok. Browne however when he was selected to play against Pompey I did think that was to early, maybe come on as a sub in the 70th min or so and ease him back in gently.

Just a bit more on parking. The traffic wardens are out in force from 1500pm

If you are in the carpark, you must be park in the bays, any cars out side the bays will be ticketed. Do not park in the lane which splits the car park that leads you on to the main road, you will have a ticket. One place to park for free is in Goals Plymouth, Central Park, Outland Road, Plymouth, PL2 3DE. Which is five mins walk to Home Park. It cost £3 at their gate but it will be knocked off in the bar if you have a drink. They sale food and have Sports on their TVs.

goals.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom