Away Match Day Thread +++ 02/04/2018 Shrewsbury T v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

The run in will all be about confidence.

Under Sheridan Fleetwood have turned it round. Oldham,Rochdale and MK have suddenly got better.

Walsall,Northampton and us are dropping rapidly

The game v Oldham comes at a poor time for us. They will feel confident and have a game plan.We will be nervous and unfortunately our players aren't the best for a relegation dog fight.

If we don't win,the next two games fill me with dread.Fleetwood who we have never beaten and Southend who must be our biggest bogey team.

Our best hope could be a win away at Darlington and get something against Rochdale.

Feeling really nervous now

Sorry meant Doncaster but the way we are playing we would struggle to win against Darlington

You could make a fairly convincing argument that Oldham are in a false position using those fixtures.
I think Oldham will stay up. It's between AFCW and MK as it stands for the final relegation place but that may change come next weekend

MK have to play Wigan, Southend, Bradford, Scunny and Shrewsbury. I would say given those fixtures they will be down.

Their second goal... Sickener. Looks even worse than it did yesterday live.

Terrible defending for their third. No one fancied defending much there?

Their first was pretty horrible as well. But then, ours weren't really much better were they - KR had a point the other day, when he was talking about the majority of league 1 goals, all a bit messy, hence the need to get the ball in the box and toward the goal more often.

Last edited:
Their second goal... Sickener. Looks even worse than it did yesterday live.

Terrible defending for their third. No one fancied defending much there?

We stand too far off men, constantly. Free kicks, corners, crosses coming in, we are never short of men yet always concede.

I'm sorry but Lego really does have to sort out his defensive game making the odd thunderous foolish tackle doesn't make up for his lack of tracking back or men being able to run pass him to receive the ball and score. If we lost lego but replaced him with a better defensive midfielder then I wouldn't be too upset.

There is at least once a game where he runs around like a headless chicken and allows the opposition to exploit the gaping maw he left in midfield. It's effort, but not as the part of a team.

Back
Top Bottom