Away Match Day Thread +++ 02/02/2019 Burton Albion v OUFC match day thread +++

Away win, doesn't matter who scores, 850 away support. COYY'S

An away win has to come at some point, hoping it's here. Fingers crossed that we've done some work on absorbing the pressure once we've taken the lead!

As with many others, I'll go for a 3-1.

Dickie (because I've put money on it after seeing us turn a corner with set pieces, no pun intended)
Henry
Mackie

Last edited:
6 of the 7 seven teams that can influence our league postion are playing away today. A win for the Yellows today and the right results in the other (for us) important matches should get us up to 17th and 4 points about the relegation zone.
So a first away win today will help us all. club, players confidence, and our rightly nervous fans. 3-1 win for the lads today

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

The fact that we should have a good chance of getting a result against Burton is what worries me. I'd rather we were playing Luton!
Ive seen us win at the Pirelli stadium before..... if we continue the approach on display v Barnsley (and v Pompey...previous 2 league games), roared on by a sizable travelling support, in the main housed in a low roofed terrace, behind the goal, we should bring 3 pts home UTM

Please, please, please can we get our first away win in the league this season, please!

1-1 Henry.

Accrington Stanley v Blackpool match is postponed, frozen pitch.

DyZ9C1FX0AElkzU.jpg

So, Sinclair in at the deep end, up front, on his own. This will be a test of tactics. How tall is he?

That elusive away win must come sooner rather than later, and why not today. We are much better as a team than the early season days so COYY, lets come home with 3 points and get climbing up the table.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

So, Sinclair in at the deep end, up front, on his own. This will be a test of tactics. How tall is he?
1 day to train with n get used to his new team mates and learn to play the Oxford way..... hope KR n co have made the right call?

Apparently Smith could have been included but KR feels he's better suited to the U23's at this time. Me, would have included him in the squad, no Browne so why not? May have been an opportunity missed.

Back
Top Bottom