Away Match Day Thread +++ 01/12/2018 Plymouth Argyle vs OUFC FA Cup R2 +++

OUFCwaffle

Avake early so what else is there to do but start a match day thread. FA cup 2nd round, gotta take this one seriously, a big boy draw in the next round will be great for us right now.

Also on a side note does anybody know if you can buy tickets at plymouth?

Yes you ca buy tickets but prob from ticket office not on the gate - they not close so allow ten mins. It's behind the old stand which is being demolished.

I reckon that the bookies will have this as pretty even chance.
Whilst we haven't won an away game in the league yet we have recorded very good wins in the Cup at Newport and FGR.
It would be good if Holmes was fit again to give us some options.
A big game

Really important game, I do hope the players and fans aren't going at this thinking "well, we have to concentrate on the league". Confidence through a cup run and a plum draw in round 3 could do wonders for the club. Of course the league is our bread and butter, but league and cup are not mutually exclusive beings.

I think we'll take them to a replay, personally.

Eastwood
Hanson Dickie Nelson Ruffels
Brannagan Mous Henry
Whyte Mackie Browne

0-2, Henry + Brannagan

Eastwood
Norman Nelson Dickie Garbutt Brannagan Mousinho Henry
Holmes(if fit) Smith Browne

Couple of changes to rest some players and give others a chance.

1-3
Smith,Mousinho, Henry

Eastwood
Norman Nelson Dickie Garbutt Brannagan Mousinho Henry
Holmes(if fit) Smith Browne

Couple of changes to rest some players and give others a chance.

1-3
Smith,Mousinho, Henry
Sorry but Smith has to be on the bench need to have Whyte and Mackie upfront with Browne

forget league positions & current form this is the FA Cup (round2)... anything can happen. Plymouths Theatre of Greens can be a partisan place to play. Predict a proper, good ol fashioned cup tie, end to end and a 5 goal thriller, Taylor is kind of invetiably going to score against us, 2-3 away win with the winning goal from Ruffles, 620 away fans

First time on the London Road Coach tomorrow. Now HTF do I get to the breeze block for 9?!

I fancy a topsy turvy win.

3-2 Goals from the ex pilgrims again, Mackie with 2 and Nelson with a bullet header in the last 5 minutes.

Gutted to be missing it tomorrow. Great club, stadium and fans, always had a soft spot for them.

Back
Top Bottom