Away Match Day Thread +++ 01/12/2018 Plymouth Argyle vs OUFC FA Cup R2 +++

One of my employees is a big janners fan and has gone down to gus for the game tomorrow. Spose I should of pulled rank and gone myself. I will have to make Do with xmas shopping for Mrs Pompey yellows instead. Praying for a victory tomorrow. COYY

One of my employees is a big janners fan and has gone down to gus for the game tomorrow. Spose I should of pulled rank and gone myself. I will have to make Do with xmas shopping for Mrs Pompey yellows instead. Praying for a victory tomorrow. COYY

6d133bda2bbcba161ce3daae0af86da7.jpg

Praying to whom or what? Is a victory less likely if you don’t? Just curious.

Yikes. Is someone not telling us something?

23e5d52fc1fc2a0574804e93abc0662f.jpg

I don’t think we’ll win this. Plymouth look like they’ve been a bit resurgent since they were so so bad at our place. Freddie Ladapo, who played badly against us but I thought still looked dangerous and raw, has hit some brilliant form. I’m also not too fussed about making the third round. The footballing gods have already smiled on us this season with us drawing City in the league cup, I don’t think we’d get a plum draw if we did make the third round (is that ridiculously superstitious? Perhaps but I can’t see it happening) and there haven’t been too many cupsets this year so not too many easy routes to the fourth round either.

We’re fine away, but not great. I want us to win, but don’t think we will. The game might be an interesting litmus year regarding whether our players are continuing their improving form (notably Browne) but otherwise I’m not too fussed.

Same starting lineup 4 games on the trot!

Whyte has had a back spasm today, so may not last the full minutes.

KR knows nothing about Derry going to AFCW because he hasn't asked him. So make of that what you will. But he is apparently at the ground.

Hopefully we will get the win today and look forward to a good draw in the third round.
2-0 to the U’S.

COYY

Back
Top Bottom