Away Match Day Thread 01/03/22 L1: Portsmouth v OUFC

We were the best team for the next 80 minutes. What a crap club you have. Your fans stopped singing after 2-1. As always. Mostly students, I guess. Fair play to you for supporting a team that no one else ever thinks about. Sure that must embarrass you. 3 superb Pompey goals. I'm sure you will agree. See you guys next year.
Are you OK mate? The fact you wrote something like that at 4am is concerning...

We seem to have really got under your skin...is it because you always bottle it against us when it matters?

There was a brief rendition of the pathetic ‘sex offender’ chant, but that quickly died a death, certainly no racist chanting that I heard.
We were the best team for the next 80 minutes. What a crap club you have. Your fans stopped singing after 2-1. As always. Mostly students, I guess. Fair play to you for supporting a team that no one else ever thinks about. Sure that must embarrass you. 3 superb Pompey goals. I'm sure you will agree. See you guys next year.
Surely pompey is the embarrassed club, allowing those kids lose on a school night? The once great 6.57 now known as The Thomas The Tank Engine chav squad, complete with their fake SI and old Primark jogging bottoms. A shabby group to fit a shabby run down ground, all under the once great name of pompey.

A few facts:
Pompey won - deservedly
We have a well run, ethical and community minded club.
Oxford University is not recognised as a mature student campus.
Oxford United always try to play an attractive style of football and have a reputation for fair play.
We are not embarrassed to support our club, what others think doesn’t matter- we let our league position do that.
Yes 3 good goals,but not unique we’ve been scoring them all season.
We may yet still see you next year- but can you say you have had a satisfying season- I know we have.

For a club that no one thinks about can I just say it is there fore an honour to have you comment on our forum considering you don’t care about us 🤡

Back
Top Bottom