Away Match Build Up 01/03/2022 L1: Portsmouth v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm if the Good Companion is still the designated away pub? Cheers.

Is it a 2 game ban for Brannagan? If so, Burton + Shrewsbury wouldn't be bad games to miss compared to the rest of our run in.
He'd only miss those two games if he gets booked tomorrow night. But if he can get through Pompey and Burton without a booking, it'll reset, as @gingerox said.

all ticket ? wtf for? .... it was 50/50 whether I could make the trip down , depending on where I am this time tomorrow workwise..... shant bother even trying to get ahead now .... ifollow/ rad ox it is

all ticket ? wtf for? .... it was 50/50 whether I could make the trip down , depending on where I am this time tomorrow workwise..... shant bother even trying to get ahead now .... ifollow/ rad ox it is

Plenty in that position.

Another decision to f**k football fans over by an out of touch club. Shock

Definitely no pay on the day.
I won’t know until tomorrow afternoon whether I can go so iFollow it is. Not OUFC’s fault, Portsmouth only confirmed all ticket today apparently.

Definitely no pay on the day.
I won’t know until tomorrow afternoon whether I can go so iFollow it is. Not OUFC’s fault, Portsmouth only confirmed all ticket today apparently.
wankers , just another (of many) reasons why I really don't like portsmouth fc

edit- @OUSP Secretary can you make it known what an absolutely and utterly s**t decision it is, by the powers that be at Portsmouth FC, to leave it until the day before a (rearranged from a Saturday, to a night) match to 'announce they're making it all-ticket to travelling away supporters.

Last edited:
Would probably take a point with Burton at home next week.

Stevens
Long McNally Brown Seddon
Kane Brannagan
Sykes McGuane Browne
Taylor​

Subs - Eastwood, Williams, Henry, Whyte, Holland, Baldock, Winnall
Why drop Baldock?

• React
Reactions: m
Always one of my favourite games of the season this one and am really looking forward to going.

We look so much more solid with 3 at the back, and it allows us to play 2 up top. I guess the formation may depend on Ciaran Brown being well enough to start.

Really think we may have swerved one missing out on Defoe, I'm sure we would not have ended up with Defoe and Baldock. Taylor and Baldock look such a good pairing at this level, so fingers crossed they both start tomorrow.

Date should be 01/03/2022 for this thread :)

Curtis suspended which should be good for us but apparently Cam Brann is only one booking away from suspension as well.

But would it be bad if Cam picked up his 10 tomorrow? With Burton and Shrewsbury the next two games?

The ban would only apply if Brannagan gets another yellow in the next 2 games. Once we're over 37 games it then requires 15 cards for a suspension.
If he were to get another yellow card it would probably be tomorrow’s game he would get his booking.

Is it a 2 game ban for Brannagan? If so, Burton + Shrewsbury wouldn't be bad games to miss compared to the rest of our run in.
It would be a 2 game ban if he gets another yellow in the next 2 games (the cut off is after the 37th EFL game for 10 yellows). He has had 5 yellows the last 10 games, after 4 in the first 22 EFL games of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom