Home Match Day Thread +++ 01/02/2020 L1 OUFC V Blackpool FC +++

An awful back pass from Ruffles whether he was under pressure or not, given the stage the game was at he didn’t need to do anything but put it in their corner. He got away with one there.

He gets the off button treatment in the car. Would rather listen to finger nails being dragged down a blackboard
Thought Paul made some good points today to be honest and I think your being a little harsh, think he's been bang on with his criticism of the board for example

Enjoyed winning. Fun listening to KR saying no to any out of contract/free agents coming in then agreeing that the Brentford defender's details were on his desk. :ROFLMAO:

And, can anyone tell me why Easty persisted in kicking long, high balls into the wind against a team who were clearly taller than us?

Can’t see anything on here about why KR was so upset with the directors box towards the end. Shouting and swearing telling them to get down to his office. This continued after the lap of honour. Anyone know?

I'm absolutely baffled by how so may people think it was Mackie who played the ball to Ruffels? Were you all there? Stupid from Mackie who should have gone to the corner rather than back but it was Thorne who played the bad ball to Ruffels who cocked up the back pass.

All three have to take their share of the blame. Ruffels the most culpable but considering Mackie was bought on to help manage the game he once again did nothing of the sort, just losing the ball and giving away fouls.

Can’t see anything on here about why KR was so upset with the directors box towards the end. Shouting and swearing telling them to get down to his office. This continued after the lap of honour. Anyone know?

Radio Oxford said that Karl and Zaki we’re having strong words after the game, but apparently they made up in the end. Not sure what it was about though.

I still get the feeling that Karl is/was annoyed with the board!

Back
Top Bottom