Home Match Day Thread +++ 01/01/2018 OUFC v MK Dons match day thread +++

I think we might edge it 1-0, closer to 50points. Whoever loses it today I think the axe might fall on the losing manager.
If a draw may be both going like when Boro played Wednesday.
Warburton now available

MK Dons have a terrible record @ Breeze Block. Sow and Walsh are out. MK Dons played with 9 men for 55 mins vs. Peterborough = huge effort. They play football = HOME BANKER 3-1 WIN. :) COYY

If we can avoide conceding in the first 20mins

If we can avoid loads of crosses in to the box

If we can *actually* use our experience to manage the game

We have a chance. 2-1 Oxford.

Desperately need a win today they are 17th but only 3 points behind us, so hopefully we will be up for it from the first whistle until the last.
If we are I think we will win comfortably I’m going for 2-0.
COYY

How can a ‘supporter’ bet on his team to get relegated - disgraceful !

Easy - just walk into the bookies

If we survive I don't care abut losing the cash. If we go down I get a bit of beer money with which I can drown my sorrows. Win win. As with all gambling, Just bet what you don't mind losing!

Today it’s our turn!
4-0 to the mighty Yellows

Can't remember the last time 'Sweet Caroline' rang out at Grenoble road, definitely not this year!! So would be nice to begin 2018 with it.

We're pretty consistently inconsistent these days, ranging between average and appalling, but ever the optimist I reckon a narrow win for the U's, coming from a late late winner, a scrappy ping pong goal with three claimants for the goal!

Not sure what will happen today, I would hope we will win. Just hope the players play with some passion and commitment.

Going to miss today. Off to one of those family get-togethers where because of increasing age the lips get increasingly loose.
But we will win, 2-0. I'll try to keep up to date on the phone.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Can't predict a result for this one, we're so inconsistent. A win today would be great for confidence

Only a year ago we were looking forward to the FA Cup R3 at Rotherham and two years since anticipating the vist of Swansea. Distant memories now. We seem to have gone a long way backwards in a relatively short space of time.

5-2 win today, by the way. Based on my demolition of a bottle of Port last night before the start of "Banuary".

Hmm, can our utterly incompetent manager pull off a rare win... Think not, 3-1 to Dons.

We're 7/1 for relegation on SkyBet. I'm whacking some money on it if we lose again later.

What a massive game. I don't think anybody will be happy if we win, just relieved.

That's called stupid gambling. Look at what it would take for us to get relegated.

We would have to go on a hell of a losing streak. The manager would be sacked before that point, a new one would give us a bump for a few wins.

There are lots of poorer teams who will pick up less points.

You are literally handing over money to the bookies. Well I doubt you are, I imagine it's more of an attention seeking post.

Only a year ago we were looking forward to the FA Cup R3 at Rotherham and two years since anticipating the vist of Swansea. Distant memories now. We seem to have gone a long way backwards in a relatively short space of time.

5-2 win today, by the way. Based on my demolition of a bottle of Port last night before the start of "Banuary".
New year,new hope 3-1 to us

Going to miss today. Off to one of those family get-togethers where because of increasing age the lips get increasingly loose.
But we will win, 2-0. I'll try to keep up to date on the phone.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Don’t worry about those lips Malc, super drug do a good line in incontinence pants...?

If we can avoide conceding in the first 20mins

If we can avoid loads of crosses in to the box

If we can *actually* use our experience to manage the game

We have a chance. 2-1 Oxford.
Agree and as shown by stats posted recently somewhere else on the forum if we take an early lead ,good chance we actually go home from the breeze block happy for a change ,it was late decision for me going today,probably still under the INFLUENCE!

Back
Top Bottom