Championship Wycombe

Yellowdownunder

I had a look at their website and can't see which of their matches had a crowd. Just wondering how many of their fans actually managed to watch them play live in their one glorious year in the second division.

Interestingly will they be like Yeovil and go into freefall and end up non league where they belong.

Akinfenwa planning to play for another season.

Akinfenwa planning to play for another season.
Listen out for his chopper over The Kassam...

SmartSelect_20210426-170149_Chrome.jpg

I think Akinfenwa and Brett Huxtable should release a single.

I had a look at their website and can't see which of their matches had a crowd. Just wondering how many of their fans actually managed to watch them play live in their one glorious year in the second division.

Interestingly will they be like Yeovil and go into freefall and end up non league where they belong.

They could potentially be quite competitive next season. Did they significantly increase their playing budget last year? If not, they’ll potentially be sitting on decent TV income still.

Last edited:
They could potentially be quite competitive next season. Did they significantly increased their playing budget last year? If not, they’ll potentially be sitting on decent TV income still.
....only if Ainsworth hasnt spent it all on a job lot of snakeskin cowboy boots

Remarkably they have managed to make it to the final game of the season and haven’t been relegated yet. They surely will be barring a massive GD swing.

I don’t know whether losing less badly than most expected to is deserving of praise or not.

Remarkably they have managed to make it to the final game of the season and haven’t been relegated yet.
I'd say they were relegated last week for sure. And when you consider it's Derby v Sheff Wed next week with both above them, extremely unlikely set of results needed by them.

Put it this way, if we were in their position even Scotchegg would have conceded defeat...

Back
Top Bottom