League One Wycombe legal action

Any other club I'd have a bit of sympathy for. But Wycombe are a bunch of classless thugs.

Even when we play the Scum, their management and conduct is relatively professional, even if we hate them.

Any other club I'd have a bit of sympathy for. But Wycombe are a bunch of classless thugs.

Even when we play the Scum, their management and conduct is relatively professional, even if we hate them.

Well apart from Nathan Thompson losing his rag with Chris Maguire after the final whistle and then a fight in the tunnel.

I'm just waiting for our Wycombe pal to join and tell us how they were robbed by bad refereeing and to tell us how they should have stayed up, when they never realistically looked like surviving.
I'm sure if a few decisions had gone their way and all the other teams had had points deducted they would now be playing in the premiership

What a bunch of shameless chancers.

As their players left the pitch celebrating the nil-nil I said it was a boring game and one player said “there’s more than one way to win a game”. When I said you didn’t win he looked puzzled and said they had won. Quite bizarre.

Well that ref needs sacking after a performance like that last night 6 crucial mistakes led to 6 Man City goals
Actually on second thoughts 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Their chairman is now throwing toys out of the pram mind you though if a small club like Wycombe claim they are now losing 20 million as a result of not being in the championship, wonder why we would earn being in the championship.
Hardly anything would’ve been earned from ticket sales though

I was watching Sky Sports for five minutes earlier and Ainsworth is summarising the Wimbledon game - I don’t have anything personal against the sad old rocker but his first comment was to essentially disparage AFC for trying to play football against Arsenal. They will probably lose and maybe by a few but at least they’ve stuck to the manger‘s principals, as indeed we have in recent years. It doesn’t always lead to a 6-1 spanking.

I see GA on sky sports news earlier and the first thing I thought was he could have washed his hair I’m unsure if he knows what shampoo is

I see GA on sky sports news earlier and the first thing I thought was he could have washed his hair I’m unsure if he knows what shampoo is

It's how the kids wear it these days*

*possibly

Back
Top Bottom