Wimbledon Match

I must say that I was impressed with the quality of the stream. I expected to have problems and had none. Good pictures and the Radio Oxford commentary too. Pretty good

I've joined Ladbrokes (without making a deposit) and it looks like I'll be able to watch. When I click on "watch match" I get a message that the stream has not yet started, so I'm feeling confident.
As the success stories abound on the "stocks and shares" thread, can I just offer a nod of appreciation to my namesake for bringing the no deposit Ladbrokes account up.

I too joined up with the sole intention of watching the Oxford Wimbledon game only to find it not available - still it cost me nowt.

Ladbrokes subsequently emailed me a free £1 bet, in an attempt to draw me in and like the sucker I am, I bet the whole lot on Swindon losing. Ten weeks later, I still haven't made a deposit, just wondering if it's time to pull out....Screenshot_20201119-120211_Chrome.jpg

I think so; account says £1.40 "restricted funds", so I'm hoping the rest is mine to squander.

If the choice is between cashing it out and deciding that gambling is a way to make money, I recommend cashing out. Even though Swindon are s**t AF, they are not shitter than your chances of beating ladbrokes.

Back
Top Bottom