Transfer News Will Grigg - if we sign him

Will Grigg - Biggest OUFC signing in recent years

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
IF and it's a BIG IF we signed Grigg, would this be the biggest signing in terms of name we have signed in the last 10 or do years?

Griggs reputation was huge 5-6 years ago.

He's been. But quiet in the least couple of years. Sleeping giant?!

Not really , only Shewsbury , Salford after him which I think shows the lack of form he has been in for a while tbh

My worry would be that he doesn't get game time at Sunderland for a good reason. That being the case, what makes KR think he could get more out of him?

Are actually really going to sign him this time or is KR opening his mouth to soon again I will wait until Tuesday to vote

My worry would be that he doesn't get game time at Sunderland for a good reason. That being the case, what makes KR think he could get more out of him?

Maybe his experience from his one season of working with him before?

1612017671725.png

Kemar Roofe wasn't a big name when we signed him.

Matty Taylor was only really known to BC, BR and OUFC fans.

Will Grigg is definitely the most "famous" name we've signed in the past 15 years or so.
I’d say Brannagan is the most “famous” name we’ve signed in recent years. Wanted buy Real Madrid and Barcelona at one point and was meant to fill Gerrards shoes at Liverpool. Came with massive reputation.

Kemar Roofe wasn't a big name when we signed him.

Matty Taylor was only really known to BC, BR and OUFC fans.

Will Grigg is definitely the most "famous" name we've signed in the past 15 years or so.
On loan, no. When we signed him permanently, yes. It was a massive coup. Maybe history has changed my perception but I remember the shock on these boards when it was announced.

If the question is "who is most famous" recent signing that would be Mackie or Kitson.

Are actually really going to sign him this time or is KR opening his mouth to soon again I will wait until Tuesday to vote
I dont think so no why blow budget on cover when there are more urgent problems elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom