What have you been listening to lately?

A European Robin in my garden and about 20 Long Tailed Tits who fly in and out quite regularly. The 6 big wood pigeons that would be good pan-fried with a raspberry vinaigrette and some salad leaves

A European Robin in my garden and about 20 Long Tailed Tits who fly in and out quite regularly. The 6 big wood pigeons that would be good pan-fried with a raspberry vinaigrette and some salad leaves

A local s**t of a cat has injured a Starling in our garden. Doesn't seem able to fly but lively enough not to be caught as we tried as we were going to take it to a wildlife rescue. I will be targeting that cat with water (water gun or bucket) any chance I get.

A local s**t of a cat has injured a Starling in our garden. Doesn't seem able to fly but lively enough not to be caught as we tried as we were going to take it to a wildlife rescue. I will be targeting that cat with water (water gun or bucket) any chance I get.
I'd have a hard time not reaching for the air rifle if I saw a cat doing that.

Chvrches - Clearest Blue
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (only just found it)
Front 242 - Headhunter
Van Halen - Jump / Why Cant this be love (live)
One Ok Rock - Taking Off
Coldplay - Everyday Life / Churches
Protoculture - Go
Nathan MiCay - The Party We Could Have Had
Children - Tinlicker

had this 'ditty' sent to me ...
Benefit, I reckon are like Sleaford Mods on super steroids, with anger issues

Flag, imo , a rage n rant against false patriots who use the National flag to cover their hidden agendas, proper, no holds barred, punk / punk-rap

Having a bit of a third wave ska mood the last couple of weeks and in preparation for their latest cover album have been listening to The Streetlight Manifesto, still one of the only bands I need to see on their own tour.

Discovered Emmy the Great and The Villagers.
A group of my mates did a couple of playlists in lockdown that were really good- a whole variety of music.
Go back to a lot if music from the 60's , 70' 80's but I do love discovering new bands and artists and have even tried listening to a few suggestions on here on Spotify!

Probably listened to more radio in the last 11 months than in the last 11 years as been sorting shed, garage and garden as well as DIY during pandemic.

Found a load of vinyl 45s (mainly 60s and 70s) - anyone know how I can find out if they are worth anything?

Probably listened to more radio in the last 11 months than in the last 11 years as been sorting shed, garage and garden as well as DIY during pandemic.

Found a load of vinyl 45s (mainly 60s and 70s) - anyone know how I can find out if they are worth anything?
There are some decent radio stations on digital radio.
Radio 6 can be good.
I had a mate who sold all of his vinyl collection. I expect that you can find a few buyers on the Internet

Just got hold of a nice yellow vinyl pressing of Gil Scott-Heron's album 'The Revolution Will Not Be Televised' , which includes this brilliant track:

Back
Top Bottom