National News Vaccine - have you had yours?

Have you had your vaccine?

• Total voters
Had my OXFORD astra-zeneca vaccine today. Wore an Oxford Utd T-shirt to the place. It's part of my pre-match warm-up for tomorrow. If we win I'm in trouble because I've got to try and blag a new jab before each play-off game.

Had my OXFORD astra-zeneca vaccine today. Wore an Oxford Utd T-shirt to the place. It's part of my pre-match warm-up for tomorrow. If we win I'm in trouble because I've got to try and blag a new jab before each play-off game.
Be sure to let us know how that goes for you... 😁

Mrs mooro originally given date for second jab exactly twelve weeks after first, but has now been messaged by GP to re- book and now has appointment three weeks earlier.

Had my first one today at Telford international centre (Oxford jab) at 08:35, in and out in 15 minutes. Got a free sticker! So that was nice!

Got a bit of a shiver now and feel a bit tired but my living room is always freezing and I fractured my shoulder the other week and I think the lack of sleep the last couple of weeks and two walks today at pace on top of the jab might have had an impact 😂

Wore a yellow OUFC baseball cap, got a few double takes. Young jab technician fella I was talking to was a Shrewsbury fan and wished us luck in the play offs.

COYY

Mrs has her first Pfizer one next week after getting a text from the doctors in Abingdon, old dear had her second today. Hoping to get the nod in the next couple of weeks.

Had my first one today at Telford international centre (Oxford jab) at 08:35, in and out in 15 minutes. Got a free sticker! So that was nice!

Got a bit of a shiver now and feel a bit tired but my living room is always freezing and I fractured my shoulder the other week and I think the lack of sleep the last couple of weeks and two walks today at pace on top of the jab might have had an impact 😂

Wore a yellow OUFC baseball cap, got a few double takes. Young jab technician fella I was talking to was a Shrewsbury fan and wished us luck in the play offs.

COYY

How did you fracture your shoulder ffs? Can`t be getting drunk & falling over? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Had my second OxAz yesterday at the kassam. Little be out of sorts today. Arm is aching!!

Bleurgh. Same as the first jab. Woke up about 3 for the necessary elderly piss then awake feeling a bit fluey till I got bored at 7 and it occurred to me to take some ibuprofen. Woke up at 9 feeling vaguely jaded. Time to walk the dog.

First OxAZ yesterday, woke up at 1.30 in the morning shaking like a sh*tting dog. Cup of tea under the duvet provided by the missus. Meditated to slow breathing and control shakes. Woke up again at 4.30 with the covers drenched in sweat. Eventually up at 9 which is late for me. Bleurgh in general today, everything running at 0.75 speed. Had a nap at lunchtime and have just been for a walk around the block. Bundesliga review and off to bed early for me tonight methinks.

Get my first lot of the Pfizer vaccine on Wednesday having had a text/call from the surgery. Must be cracking on through them pretty well in Abingdon (33 years old) as they've not even announced my age bracket yet.

Get my first lot of the Pfizer vaccine on Wednesday having had a text/call from the surgery. Must be cracking on through them pretty well in Abingdon (33 years old) as they've not even announced my age bracket yet.
I'm 36 still waiting

Back
Top Bottom