International News Trumps parting gestures

No that's Tommy Robinson (aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) common criminal (assault, fraud, fake passport, contempt of court, etc) and racist. Pass on my best wishes next time you have a Zoom call with him.
You obviously havent read up on it enough....having to have another name to protect his family.the assault,the fraud,the contempt of court and the racism......typical woke sheep.

No. It's the snivelling little coward who hides on sex offender wings in prison or has to be segregated for his own safety!
you wouldnt say that to his face tho would you??? snivelling coward???? yeah yeah yeah

You obviously havent read up on it enough....having to have another name to protect his family.the assault,the fraud,the contempt of court and the racism......typical woke sheep.
Those cases are all on record, not me being a ‘woke sheep’. As I say, a common criminal and not the political martyr that fellow travellers such as yourself seem to believe. Didn’t he just adopt the name because he thought it sounded ‘harder’? I should have guessed you’d be one Stephen’s acolytes, you’ve certainly lived down to expectations.

you wouldnt say that to his face tho would you??? snivelling coward???? yeah yeah yeah
Can I ask a question, although this is probably just semantics - are you calling Scotchers a ‘snivelling coward’ or asking him if he is one, it’s not entirely clear? Just asking for a friend and before you ask, it’s not common criminal Stephen Tommy Yaxley-Robinson-Lennon.

Literally deal with hundreds of people every day who would give little Timmy nightmares!!! And yes, I'd happily say it to his face!
Get in line, I’m sure some of your charges wouldn’t even need an excuse to get in his face.

They are taking steps to withdraw the nuclear codes from him! 😳
Jeez! Is he that barking crazy!😱
It seems incredible to think, but Sadly, yes, he may just be heading in that direction.
Can we actually 100% rule out him pressing the button on the hosts of the china virus?

I would and I’m no hard nut but he’s a typical bully who surrounds himself with large physical specimens who would protect him if it ever really kicked off.
Typical hard man is Robinson all mouth no trousers

Literally deal with hundreds of people every day who would give little Timmy nightmares!!! And yes, I'd happily say it to his face!
yes i bet you do....easy to bully people who cant defend themselves with yer big hard mates and yer chain of keys.......certainly know where you stand .

I would and I’m no hard nut but he’s a typical bully who surrounds himself with large physical specimens who would protect him if it ever really kicked off.
you do know why he has to have protection dont you??? READ up on it if you can read that is.....

You mean a snivelling coward like Waxy-Lemon who ran up and punched somebody who was walking away in the back of the head?
tchhhhh yet ANOTHER who doesnt do his research............READ ...... google is your friend.

yes i bet you do....easy to bully people who cant defend themselves with yer big hard mates and yer chain of keys.......certainly know where you stand .
Sorry if it bring back painful memories of your youth.

if you want to LISTEN..........doubt that you will tho,but it does explain what TRs position is and WHY...........just because he hasnt got a posh voice doesnt mean he he hasnt got a valid point....... dont be a sheep.

Back
Top Bottom