International News Trumps parting gestures

Actually, yes I think he did hit a nerve TT, one of yours. I left school with nothing, grew up in care and was involved in juvenile crime. Spent far too much time pursuing girls to read books.
And then, I started to turn my life around with the help of a few who could see my potential and worth. I now hold a Masters and am studying for an MPhil (pre doctorate). These don't make me a better person, yes, they do indicate that I have sufficient intelligence with which to view the world, but it means not a jot to the children and young people whose mental health I have been working with for 45 years, and do six days a week given the enormity of current need.
The degrees are simply a means to influence policy makers and other clinicians to help children. Thats a moral obligation for me. Make whatever sense of it you wish, but never assume that you know someone's origins.
I teach my students to look for what they cant see. I show them a picture of a tree, ask them to write down what they can see, and then take the picture away. Then I ask them to write down what they couldn't see.
There's a lot about you I can't see and don't know. That doesn't mean it's not there.
This is a Ruskin College slap each other on the back get together.....i claim my prize.πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“

CNN now reporting that 2 Capitol police officers have been suspended and 10-15 others are under police investigation due to roles that they are alleged to have played in the riots.

Jesus f#cking christ!!! i am not questioning the "historically researched figures" i am questioning peoples RIGHTS to question those figures,i dont know enough to question it myself so i wouldnt ffs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: if people are jailed for asking questions then we are on a slippery slope.....imagine if no-one asked questions about the Brum pub bombings??? 6 innocent men would have died in prison for a crime they didnt commit,oh no we wont bother cos the "historicallly reasearched" figures said they did it .....come on!! pffffffft
It's getting increasingly difficult to follow your chain of thought - nobody is campaigning to stifle the rights of people to question authority and campaign on behalf of issues where they believe a wrong has been committed - the Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4 are indeed good examples. However, you are conflating that with the right to spew hate speech, deny the holocaust, incite violence, advocate racism, etc, etc.

Another question, weren't you supporting the death penalty somewhere else on this board? That would have worked out well for the Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4.

However, you are conflating that with the right to spew hate speech, deny the holocaust, incite violence, advocate racism, etc, etc.
Precisely. Where is the line between the often vaunted 'right to free speech' and abusing that freedom? Who decides? The concept of 'free speech' is often misunderstood anyway. No-one is entitled to say anyhing they like without reproach. Hate speech - for example - is illegal and may be difficult to moderate on the Dark Web, but banning it shouldn't be that difficult to enforce on a forum that's visible to anyone.

Everyone bangs on about the holocaust and it probably happened but was it really as bad as everyone makes out? It happened a long time ago in very different times. So what if a few million died, if they really did? What about Stalin? What about Pol Pot? What about Spanish Flu in 1918? I'm entitled to doubt the extent of the holocaust or even its very existence. To stop me doing so is surely against my rights to 'speak freely'? Should this view be banned or should I be allowed to propagate any old crap on the premise of 'doing research' or 'starting a debate'?

It's getting increasingly difficult to follow your chain of thought - nobody is campaigning to stifle the rights of people to question authority and campaign on behalf of issues where they believe a wrong has been committed - the Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4 are indeed good examples. However, you are conflating that with the right to spew hate speech, deny the holocaust, incite violence, advocate racism, etc, etc.

Another question, weren't you supporting the death penalty somewhere else on this board? That would have worked out well for the Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4.
but you spew out accusations without proof......show me something TR has said that is racist for example........

but you spew out accusations without proof......show me something TR has said that is racist for example........
Seriously? Putting aside his many criminal convictions and the dubious nature of some of the right wing 'donations' to his lifestyle, his constant targeting of Islam is racially driven. How about, just as a handful of examples:

tommy-robinson-admits-spreading-fake-news-about-muslims-school-gangs-8192842

Should we keep going on? Here's an accusation - Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a racist and you by association, would seem to give credence to his views.

Seriously? Putting aside his many criminal convictions and the dubious nature of some of the right wing 'donations' to his lifestyle, his constant targeting of Islam is racially driven. How about, just as a handful of examples:

Should we keep going on? Here's an accusation - Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a racist and you by association, would seem to give credence to his views.
Worth clarifying that although Islam isn't a race, if you're born in somewhere like Pakistan or Libya you're going to be a Muslim. Vilifying Islam and Muslims is basically the same thing as vilifying people from Arabic and other Muslim countries and cultures.

Worth clarifying that although Islam isn't a race, if you're born in somewhere like Pakistan or Libya you're going to be a Muslim. Vilifying Islam and Muslims is basically the same thing as vilifying people from Arabic and other Muslim countries and cultures.
I don't think TR and his kind are particularly interested in that kind of distinction. For them, if you have 'Brown Skin' then that's enough.

I don't think TR and his kind are particularly interested in that kind of distinction. For them, if you have 'Brown Skin' then that's enough.
That's the point I was making - his anger isn't often pointed at white people, unless they've arrested him, imprisoned him, chastised him, shut down his means of communication, etc.

That's the point I was making - his anger isn't often pointed at white people, unless they've arrested him, imprisoned him, chastised him, shut down his means of communication, etc.
TR comes from a multiracial town .....no no no not like the Ruskin college common room you're used to ....a REAL multiracial town!.....he says it NOW and has said it in the past,he is NOT against Muslims but is against the Radical Muslims who threaten our way of life (ours and Muslims)....now wheres the problem with that??? i have seen quite a few videos of him being accused of being a racist and he asks the accusers.."what have i said that is racist?" and the beardy wierdys NEVER have an answer.

Oh dear, what a motley collection of absolute tosh....ha ha ha ha didnt know you read the Sun and TR supporters phoning a phone line??? REALLY??? is this YOUR EVIDENCE.... sorry but you need a little bit more than that....dear dear dear :sneaky::sneaky::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:😞😞😞😞😞

TR comes from a multiracial town .....no no no not like the Ruskin college common room you're used to ....a REAL multiracial town!.....he says it NOW and has said it in the past,he is NOT against Muslims but is against the Radical Muslims who threaten our way of life (ours and Muslims)....now wheres the problem with that??? i have seen quite a few videos of him being accused of being a racist and he asks the accusers.."what have i said that is racist?" and the beardy wierdys NEVER have an answer.

You really have swallowed the BS.

Oh dear, what a motley collection of absolute tosh....ha ha ha ha didnt know you read the Sun and TR supporters phoning a phone line??? REALLY??? is this YOUR EVIDENCE.... sorry but you need a little bit more than that....dear dear dear :sneaky::sneaky::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:😞😞😞😞😞

There are a lot of differing and disparate political and social views on this website - left, & right, remain or leave, etc - but I don't think you're going to get much support for good old Stephen's views here. He does indeed come from a truly multi-racial town and that seems to have contributed to making him the far-right racist he is. His bile and vitriol is generally aimed at people who aren't white, not just at people who 'threaten our way of life'. His access to social media platforms has been limited because of hate speech and calls to violence. Oh, and I might have pointed this out previously - he's a common criminal with a lengthy record (assault, mortgage fraud,criminal damage, using a false passport, trespassing, contempt of court, etc, etc). He's hardly Martin Luther King is he? He's a racist, relying on mugs like you to propagate and defend his views.

The braindead little twerp is a 'modern' racist. Rather than fall foul of anti-racism legislation he will attack 'Muslims' or 'illegal immigrants' and then claim they aren't a race, so it's OK. The fact that they all have brown skins is of course a complete coincidence and obviously anyone who points out that fact is themselves being racist! :rolleyes: Does anyone seriously think he wouldn't be in the NF or similar if they were still a 'thing'? Or that he wouldn't be one of the 'Proud Boys' if he were American?

It actually think it is pretty encouraging that his supporters on here number exactly one, and that one is actually condemned (and mostly ignored) by everyone else no matter what their political views.

The braindead little twerp is a 'modern' racist. Rather than fall foul of anti-racism legislation he will attack 'Muslims' or 'illegal immigrants' and then claim they aren't a race, so it's OK. The fact that they all have brown skins is of course a complete coincidence and obviously anyone who points out that fact is themselves being racist! :rolleyes: Does anyone seriously think he wouldn't be in the NF or similar if they were still a 'thing'? Or that he wouldn't be one of the 'Proud Boys' if he were American?

It actually think it is pretty encouraging that his supporters on here number exactly one, and that one is actually condemned (and mostly ignored) by everyone else no matter what their political views.
I think he would have been a Proud Boy or Oath Keeper but was turned back for using a false passport!

After reading this thread and TT's (Cassox) bile ridden cowardly reactions (Not worthy of being called responses) I'll come back once he's banned. I'd love to see him spout off at my local, but then he has a keyboard......

Back
Top Bottom