Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Let's be fair, most were crying out to get rid of Clare when he was playing right back, and although he's done much better further forward, you'd like to think that there are better out and out right wingers available.

Hopefully we'll see the whole window before we judge too much, but Whyte or Cadden coming in might just cheer up the likes of Kip for a day or two!!!
And people were right to be unhappy in those first few games. KR made a mistake and, in moving him on, is admitting that mistake.

Strongly suspect that it isn't!!!

You think we can afford 3 top drawer right wingers?

If budget wasn't a problem we'd keep him as quality back up to Henry and the new signing.

I'm not saying we are skint I'm saying the budget is finite and this is more freeing up space than ability. But that's based on what I've seen of the player, and I have seen him more than most.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Let's be fair, most were crying out to get rid of Clare when he was playing right back, and although he's done much better further forward, you'd like to think that there are better out and out right wingers available.

Hopefully we'll see the whole window before we judge too much, but Whyte or Cadden coming in might just cheer up the likes of Kip for a day or two!!!
The RB fiasco is history for everyone (apart from KR).

Where would we play Cadden? In place of Long, or further up the field?

Insane decision to me.

Yes he was poor at right back - because he’s not a right back - but he can cover right back and left back, and I don’t see that we currently have a better right midfielder in the building. Sean Clare has been better than James Henry when you compare every right wing appearance they’ve both made this season.

I’d have been starting Sean Clare at RW next league game, not sending him out on loan. Robbie Hall and Liam Kelly are absolutely stealing a living at the club staying while he goes out.

Robbo has pretty much confirmed it is. With no new arrivals imminent. Some things never change eh!
Your second sentence is very true but I will leave it up to others to work out what I mean. I suspect at least 3 very decent players will be playing n the building by the end of the month otherwise Claire wouldn’t have been loaned out.

• React
Reactions: MJB
So, according to KR, nobody coming in. Board meeting on Thursday and afterwards a conversation to be had.

KR playing silly games again?

Nice try but obviously not what he was suggesting.
Wasn’t a try at anything. Someone said Kelly was stealing a wage and we should get rid of him. I don’t think at least 2 of the 3 parties involved will let that change.

KR says that Burton want to play him as a right sided midfielder!!
So KR signed him as a RB and has now sent him out on loan.
Surely this is an admission of failure on KR'S part.
JFH obviously knows Clare's best position!!

KR says that Burton want to play him as a right sided midfielder!!
So KR signed him as a RB and has now sent him out on loan.
Surely this is an admission of failure on KR'S part.
JFH obviously knows Clare's best position!!
On the Burton interview with Clare he talks of JFH wanting to play him as a box to box midfielder

Back
Top Bottom