General Traffic Management

Can`t they just use the open bits in the corners for those who need to? Can`t be that many of them these days so not difficult to manage.

Last game they even had a smoking area outside the North stand for half time. Why can't they do this for every game.

They do. It's been there every game since some time last season.

South stand lower (fence end) doesnt have an outside smoking area...(or, if there is one im not aware of it?)...though arriving at home games between 5 & ten min before kick off and leaving at the final whistle, i can go 2 hrs or there about without a ciggy

Fact is although i am still a smoker ive cut back on the amount im smoking quite considerably...so 2hrs isnt an issue for me to 'go without' for the duration

Just stop fans/people using the zebra crossing outside Frankie & Benny’s every couple of seconds!

Have some one police the crossing/traffic would help for starters.

Should I claim my consultancy fee for this suggestion?

As you were a smoker I thought you might have some sympathy? As an all time non smoker it is beyond me why people cannot go without a cig for a day or two? At least.
Nah, got no sympathy whatsoever, people who can't stop smoking for a couple of hours are simply weak willed.

Back
Top Bottom