League One Swindon on the brink

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
Didn't thi nk you had any interest in baps.

He says he wants to go on a Journey with them. Let’s hope it’s the same journey that we went on with a previous owner. 🤞

Yep having a wealthy owner or board members really makes a difference............................... or stabilises the rollercoaster for a while before releasing the handbrake.

Although they have now been bought, that doesn’t make the historic financial issues just disappear. Swindon are going to get bent over the barrel by the EFL; or at least they should. Also, after reading some of the articles and interviews that feature their new owner, I don’t think he truly understands just how bad things are in regard to their financial problems…

Although they have now been bought, that doesn’t make the historic financial issues just disappear. Swindon are going to get bent over the barrel by the EFL; or at least they should. Also, after reading some of the articles and interviews that feature their new owner, I don’t think he truly understands just how bad things are in regard to their financial problems…

He’s been on the Board for years, so he should have an idea.

He’s been on the Board for years, so he should have an idea.
Not according to what he’s said in interviews. I can dig out the exact quotes, but to paraphrase, “I don’t know how bad things are but we will find out” - If he’s been on the board for years, why has he allowed it to get this bad? Surely that works against his own financial interests.

wonder if 'Aussie Clem Plumbing' will be their shirt sponsor this season?

It's a really nice showroom, Ferraris, Maseratis and the like and the obligatory dolly bird in low cut top at reception.
A very subtle nod to the Carry On going down over in Swinedon. 👏👏👏

See they lost a friendly away to Weymouth yesterday, wouldn’t mind if we had a pre season match down there on a Saturday one season.

Back
Top Bottom