League One Swindon on the brink

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
One part of me says delete this thread and forget about the inbred, six fingered (your mum) scumbags. Too much time spent thinking about their woes, but I just can’t help myself. I fkin hate them and I only hope that their messiah Clem ends up being the next Firoz

I just had a laugh the new owner won’t take any money out of the club … 🤔 there minimal aims are championship football and to improve facilities and academy.., 😂 I really hope that if there is a god up their somewhere that the fa EFL give them the harshest toughest penalty they can give

A few bookies now have a book on League 2 relegation. It looks like only William Hill and Betfred are offering odds on Swindon. SkyBet and PaddyPower haven't included them but have the other 23 teams, so maybe they're waiting in case of an EFL punishment...

Indeed - my £60 bet (I thought it was £50 but I obviously got carried away) returns £200 if it comes in at 23/10 so I managed to get slightly better odds than 2/1 - come on Scunny!
I tried sticking a couple of hundred on but was only allowed to place £21.74. Odds have come right in now with 365.

I tried sticking a couple of hundred on but was only allowed to place £21.74. Odds have come right in now with 365.

Nicely demonstrating the difference between odds and probability.

Nicely demonstrating the difference between odds and probability.

Indeed. I managed to get on Scunthorpe to win at 23/10. Odds imply probability of 30.3% but realistically I'd say much higher than that given Swindon's woeful pre season preparation (even if Scunny aren't in the best shape themselves).

Well done, you've ruined it for everyone. I hope you're proud of yourself, my winnings were set aside to pay off my mortgage and put my kids through uni. You'll probably spaff yours on Greggs.
As my Grandmother used to say 'The early bird gets the worm' - I'll spend it on a case of champagne to celebrate a Swindon loss and think of you all whilst drinking it - ok?

Just read their local Advertiser articles and not only does the new owner look like Di Canio, he’s a clown as well. He buying the ground, clearing the debts, buying a new training complex, growing the academy, etc. He says he doesn’t know about all the debts yet, I imagine there’s plenty of hidden surprises to come.

All this from an Aussie plumber 😂.

If it sounds too good to be true it is. Reckon he’ll be out of there in six months with very burnt fingers.

I hope he takes them on a journey. Let’s hope the Aussie plumbing trade has a big downturn, I hope shitting al fresco becomes a new trend down under.

It’s ironic that in one hand,Swindon has a football team struggling for survival and yet is home to the Ferrari dealership, that has sold the most used Ferrari in Europe to date,in 2021

It's a really nice showroom, Ferraris, Maseratis and the like and the obligatory dolly bird in low cut top at reception.

Back
Top Bottom